𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕡𝕖𝕖

"Bakugoooo...I gotta peeeeee..." Y/N whined, squirming in her seat. Katsuki groaned, pulling off to the side of the road.

  "Pee here."

  "I'm not about to waste my gamer girl pee on the road!"

  "Pee. Here."

  "If you don't take me to a restroom right now I'll piss on you."

  Katsuki growled in frustration, getting back on the road. He made a sharp turn at a gas station, stopping at a gas dispenser. "You're lucky we need gas."

  Y/N grinned and patted him on the shoulder, hurriedly getting out of the car. Katsuki flinched at the contact, watching her as she shut the door.

  "Fucking idiot." He murmured, mind wandering to the time when she kissed his nose. His face flushed and he shook his head, attempting to clear out the intruding memory. Ever since he visited her agency, he had been trying his best to forget about the tiny kiss she had given him. Unfortunately, trying to forget about it made him remember it even more.

  A couple minutes later, Y/N rushed out of the gas station with ten bags of Doritos and a liter bottle of Mountain Dew. Katsuki smacked his forehead as she got into the car, struggling to close the door.

  "Why the fuck do you have ten bags of chips and a liter of soda? We're not going to a fucking party, we're taking down a villain."

  "Hey, I get cravings!" Y/N protested as Katsuki drove away from the station. He gritted his teeth, shaking his head.

"How much longer do I have to put up with you?"

Y/N opened her mouth, but then immediately clamped it shut, instead choosing to look out the window. Katsuki gave her a weird look, wondering why she wasn't saying anything stupid like she usually did.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Y/N blurted out suddenly, making Katsuki cough violently. He looked over at the embarrassed girl, eyes wide.

"Hah?"

"N-nothing, forget it!"

Katsuki was contemplating on whether to just ignore it, or smack the girl on the back of the head and tell her to stop being stupid. He eventually went for the latter, but not as badly, flicking her on the back of the head as he drove. Y/N winced, shooting him a pained look.

"Ow! What the-"

"Stop being fucking stupid. You may be annoying but I don't...hate you." Katsuki muttered, reluctantly saying the last of his sentence. Y/N gasped and whirled around in her seat to face him, beaming.

  "You mean it, Bakudaddy?"

  "Call me that shitty nickname one more time and I'll take back what I said."

"Oop."

Katsuki snorted, turning the car sharply into an abandoned strip mall. Well, if you didn't count the many police officers that were there. A young officer raised up a hand, signaling Katsuki to stop the car. Another officer joined him, this one older and more rotund. Katsuki rolled down the window, leaning his arm on the window.

  "Yeah?"

  "You two heroes?" The tall, young officer asked, eyeing the girl in the front seat, who was munching on Doritos. Katsuki grumbled and nodded, glancing at the loud girl. She beamed at the young officer, holding out the chip bag she was holding.

"Hiya! Dorito?"

The two officers exchanged glances, before the younger one chuckled and reached in the bag for a Dorito, brown eyes gazing at her softly. "Thank you."

  Katsuki glared at the man, annoyed for some reason. His jaw clenched as he gripped the steering wheel tightly.

  'Why the fuck is he staring at her like that?'

  "Anyways, you two might wanna be careful in there. The villain has a quirk that can change his hands into weapons." The older officer interjected, making a gun gesture with his hands. Y/N gasped.

  "Edward Scissorhands?"

  "Pretty much, yeah." The younger officer laughed, eating the Dorito. Katsuki growled, the annoyed feeling eating away at him. The brown eyed man glanced at Katsuki, eyes twinkling. "You'd better protect her in there, man. I'd like to hear some more of her jokes after she comes out alive."

  "I will." Katsuki growled, staring straight ahead. Y/N grinned and waved at the young man as the two partners got out of the car.

  "Later, skater!"