𝕪𝕖𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕨

"Why were you two in my car?" Y/N grumbled, tapping her foot on the ground impatiently. Koyama and Kao stayed silent, not wanting to tell her what happened. She huffed and turned her head away from them, biting her lip.

"I don't even know what to say to you guys. Mina said she saw you two driving up to Ground Zero's agency earlier. Did you guys bother him?"

"Y/N, what if we told you that all your simping would have a benefit?" Kao blurted out, staring down at the small girl. Y/N blinked once.

"Well, then I'd say yeehaw. You didn't answer my question, though."

Koyama glanced at Kao, who was struggling to hold back tears and an insult. Kao slowly approached his mentor, eyes brimming with tears. Y/N noticed this and her gaze softened, eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, kiddo, what's-"

Kao shakily caressed her face and then leaned down, giving her a soft kiss on her lips. Y/N's eyes widened, as well as Koyama's. Kao pulled away and she looked up at her sidekick, dumbfounded. The boy who she had been mentoring since his first year of high school, who was like her friend and her son, had kissed her.

"I...like you a lot, Y/N. And I know that you don't feel the same way about me, because you still see me as a kid." Kao started, staring at her intensely and blushing. Y/N opened her mouth, but was stopped by a deep inhale from Kao as he started again. "But you'd better thank me or repay me for whatever happens tomorrow, because I lost my pride today."

Y/N tilted her head, a confused expression on her face. "What's happening tomorrow? I have patrol...but that's it-"

"You'll see." Koyama interjected, his yellow eyes piercing into her E/C ones. "That is, if you show up to work."

Y/N's eyes flickered from one boy to another, brightening up a bit. She grinned at them, her eyes sparkling with tears. She burst out sobbing, squeezing them in a tight hug.

"What the hell did I do to deserve such baddies?" Y/N blubbered, tears soaking into the boys' shirts as she cried. Kao blushed, struggling to escape her iron grip, while Koyama merely hung in her arms like a ragdoll.

"H-hey, you ratty ass bitch, get off!"

"Noooooo! You guys are so adorable, so adorable!" Y/N cried, nuzzling her face inbetween them. Kao felt his peepee go "schwing!" and wriggled his way out of her grasp, face turning a bright red. Koyama was left as a victim of Y/N's death hug, swaying lifelessly back and forth with her.

"Get back here, you virge!" Y/N shouted at Kao, finally releasing Koyama from her deadly grip. Kao flipped her off as he ran away, snickering. Y/N growled ferociously and ran after him, chasing him around the house.

Koyama stood watching them, a small smile gracing his face. His family was back to normal.