𝕠𝕜 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣

"We have returned!" Y/N exclaimed as she walked alongside Katsuki, who was carrying the frozen villain under his arm. All the officers turned to the source of the loud voice, grateful that the crackhead and angry bitch captured the villain so that they could all go home. The young officer from earlier beamed, striding towards the two heroes.

"Well done, you two. Can't say I'm surprised, though, you guys are professionals."

"Thank you, good sir." Y/N said in a sophisticated voice, bowing extravagantly. The officer laughed, pulling out his phone.

"Cute and funny? You think I could get your number?"

"You can contact the Hero Association to talk to her. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to go." Katsuki said bluntly, a sour expression on his face. He was exhausted. Exhausted and pissed. He wanted to get to the bottom of these weird feelings, and he wanted the officer to fuck off.

Katsuki ignored the shouts of protest from Y/N and the confused expression on the young man's face as he dragged the petite H/C-haired girl to the car, slamming the doors harshly. He started up the car, five seconds away from losing his shit.

"What the hell, Bakugo, I was boutta get dicked down!"

No response.

"Bakugo."

Silence. Katsuki kept driving, teeth gritted.

"Bakudaddy."

Still no response.

"Bakugo!" Y/N yelled, slightly annoyed.

"What?!" Katsuki yelled back, momentarily glaring at her.

"Why the fuck are you acting so weird? By now you'd either call me stupid, or-or insult me or some shit!" Y/N exclaimed, slightly weirded out. She had been keeping a close eye on him since exiting the mall, noting his strange mannerisms.

"Because I don't fucking feel like it? Ever thought of that?" Katsuki snapped, face red with anger. Y/N snorted, leaning her head against the back of her seat.

"Okay, boomer."

Katsuki was doing so well controlling his anger up until this point. But after that sentence, he opened the floodgates.

"Are you a fucking masochist or something? You like me talking to you like shit? Then how about this: why the fuck can't you ever be serious for once? Huh? Are you just that fucking immature that you can't seem to take things seriously?"

Y/N's eyes widened, and she opened her mouth before being stopped by Katsuki's hand.

"Shut up! You could've died if you didn't have your quirk, y'know, but you still had to make fucking jokes with your villain buddy Jerome! Just because you have a strong quirk doesn't mean you get to have fun and be lazy all the time! Why did you even bother becoming a hero if you weren't gonna be serious about it?"

"I am serious-"

"No, you're fucking not! Y'know what, I might actually hate you, because you're always making me feel so fucking weird! You're fucking weird!"

Katsuki finished his rant, burning the steering wheel with his quirk. His chest heaved up and down, taking long, angry breaths. He didn't even notice that they were already at Y/N's house. There was a long silence, then Y/N gulped, struggling to hold back tears.

"Okay, Bakugo." She choked out, taking in a shaky breath. The fire in Katsuki's ruby eyes seemed to go out as he whirled to face the trembling girl, realizing what he had done.

"Oh fuck, Y/N, I-"

"Yeah, um, I gotta...go." She said in a shaky voice, hurriedly opening the door and stumbling out.

"Wait, Y/N-"

The door slammed shut, and Katsuki was left watching Y/N rush to her gate, shakily unlocking it and entering. She gave Katsuki no second glance as she slammed it shut, and the man was left sitting in his car with his heart and stomach feeling like they were being stabbed.

"Fuck." He groaned, slamming his head on the rim of the steering wheel. As his heart cringed, he could finally tell what the feeling he had was. He silently cursed himself, feeling stupid that an argument made him realize his true emotions.

"I love her."