💧SIX💧

۵💧۵

Two days later..
Saturday Abuja.

I have been on by bed for only god knows how long, it was already 10:15am but I was so lazy to go take a shower and eat something.

Aunty Ameenah pipped in with a Salaam, when she saw me laying she walked further sitting by my side and used her hand to feel my temperature.

"Oh my goodness Saleema your temperature is way too high! Are you sick?" She asked narrowing her eyes. I smiled and sat up.

"No Aunty Ameenah, I just catch a cold I'll be fine" I told her.

"No you won't if you are going to stay laying down without eating, I'll order you something, it will be here soon so take your bath before it's here then we go to the hospital" she told me, to be honest. Aunty Ameenah is a nice person but I just don't understand why is she this careless about her own family.

"By the way, A'eeshs' father is already here so if he gets to know you're sick and you insisted not eating anything  you know what he's capable of doing" she reminded making my heart to skip a beat.

"I'm fine Aunty I don't need hospital I'm well" I told her, she sighed and stood on her feet.

"Okay. Let me tell him maybe you listen to him" she said and walked away before I get to say anything.

"Ugh" I sighed and rushed to the bathroom, well I don't want Babi to be worried and I'm actually not that sick to be taken to the hospital.

In less than 10mins I'm done and already dressed up, I walked out to the parlor where I spotted Babi and A'eesh seated, well A'eesh was seated on his laps as they laughed probably at a joke he made.

A'eesh rushed to me the moment she noticed my presence, She hugged my legs as she was short enough to reach my hight.she greeted me and I answered not daring to look at him.

Aunty Ameenah came out from her room just in time

"Yawwa Allah ya fito dake, Abdulra'oof I was going to tell you but I was cut off by an office call, Saleema is not well, she said she caught a cold and was not going to eat" she said and walked pass us to the exit which we later heard her car roaring

"Saleema?" He called and I looked at him.

"Sit" he commanded and I did just as he said, well I sat far enough from him with A'eesh beside me.

"Why don't you wanna eat?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Meaning you can eat now?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Good, please do" he just said and I nodded without knowing what I was doing I walked to the dining and started eating. OMG only god knows how this human being has control over me.

I was half way into my food when I felt A'eesh sitting on the next chair beside me.

"Mami, What's wrong with you? Babi said I should ask you this" she said making me gasp. I looked at the sitting area and he wasn't there.

"I'm fine baby, tell Babi that I'm totally fine" I said and she rushed to his room.

I smiled sheepishly finishing my food, I was full enough so I just drank water and headed to my room, luckily I found my phone ringing which I was sure it was Ammi.