💧TWENTY ONE💧

*💧*

Wednesday, Maiduguri.
Nigeria 🇳🇬

7:00am

Saleema's POV

I was done cooking breakfast, I decided on cooking spaghetti because Babi loves it so much, I did a healthy vegetable soup and fried eggs aside. It didn't take much time and I was done.

I set the table and walked back to the bedroom, Babi was no where to be seen, he might be in the other room taking his bath, I check my phone for any message

A message from Hauwaty asking how I am doing, and from ya Marwa telling me we could go next week Monday, I gave them a quick reply dropping the phone and get into the bathroom.

I locked the door and started to get rid of my dress when I felt a giant hand firmly holds me by the hip through my back, my heart almost stopped beating.

"Why did you take this long to come in?" He whispered in my ears after contacting my body to his hard chest, I looked at him panting.

"I almost die, you know?" I said

"You almost killed a man" he mimic my voice dropping kisses on my exposed shoulders to my chest.

"Why are you so intoxicating Saleemahh" he breathed out, my heart was beating faster and legs were trying to disappoint me.

"I love everything in you, I love you...I love you baby.. I love you sooo much" he was panting now, his kisses were growing bit by bit, the ground was shaking under my legs as I tried to balance my self.

He gently pulled down the zip of my dress and before I know it, my dress laid helplessly on the ground. He looked at me with his bloodshot eyes grabbing me even more into his broad chest.

"I love every bit of you" he whispered softly his voice doing a lot of things to me.

"I love...I love you too hayaty..." was all I was able to say.

*

9:09pm

I sighed as I stared through the window, you know? The feelings when you have to share something you love so much with someone else! This's what I feel right now.

I actually don't know how I am going to be without Babi and all alone, I hate to admit the fact that Babi has another someone to live with! What do I do?! That's how Allah wants to see us.

I am not sure if I really am going to be able to do this, whenever the thought of Babi being with another wife blows my memory, I feel like just eat myself once and die! But not really, I know I won't do that.

"Already missing me?" He plumped on the bed beside me holding my hands.

"Not true, just thinking" I told him, he nodded with a smirk