💧SEVEN💧

Sunday, Abuja.
Nigeria.

Abdulra'oof's POV

People say life is test, everyone is tested on different things in their lives. But mine...Mine was the worst! The worst test you could ever get to see in your life.

I hundred percent agreed with the people who said World Is Only Dust. Actually it is, it is full of deceivers and liars! What could someone say about it...how could someone start it!

When Ameenah enters my life, she entered as the most perfect wife material, a perfect mother to my children and a perfect partner for me, but that was a big lie covered behind her beautiful innocent face!

I could remember vividly when Ayya first talked to me about her, I was against it because I wasn't ready to go into any relationship yet. But what?! Ayya insisted and no one could say no.

We first met at her school which Ayya insisted on I go take her back home and on our way we talk a little about our lives. And that was what exactly happened.

Ameenah wasn't a stranger as she was also a family member, but we were not that close, well not to me. And the first time we met was not bad at all, I was a bit relieved and was comforted by the way our convo went.

The next day too, Ayya instructed and I did just that, we were doing just good as I was starting to grow feelings for her day by day, and before I know...we're months to get married.

It was all good we started, Ameenah and I got married to each other, the problems started the day she got to know that she was pregnant, at first I thought she was kidding me but then it turns serious that I couldn't even handle.

She said she'll have abortion and that was when I was sure that she really was not happy with the baby, our baby. Something I have always dreamed of in my life.

The issue grows gradually to an extent that I had to inform Ayya because it was going out of my control and I actually don't want to lose my baby.

Ayya tried to know as to why doesn't she want the baby and she told her that she can't let go of her office, she can't be a housewife, she can't be valueless, and that she wasn't married to be a mother in just a year.

I was shocked to an extreme level. I wasn't able to believe what I heard, I never knew the person I have loved this much was this heartless and selfish.

I promised her that all I need was my baby, I tried to console her, to pamper her but it wasn't working at all because Ameenah is way too rude that I never know.

Ameenah changed automatically to someone else, someone I wouldn't like to share words with talk less of marry, someone I wouldn't have married ever ever.

But despite all this, I love her, I love to see her change, I love my very humble and caring wife she was before. I so much want my Ameenah back.

In this period of hardship, a very beautiful door was gently pushed opened for me, I could see the light penetrating through the curtains as it was later opened fully and a very welcoming smile was spread at the beautiful soul whom I deeply fall for.

A very amazing soul with sincerity in her eyes, very accommodating and so down to earth. A girl whose priority was her Deen. A girl with a strong conviction with Allah...a girl whom her parents called Saleema.

She just crept out in a sudden and made me feel what I have lacked in my life. She made me feel love. She surely was made for me...mine. Unknowingly she made me fall ever so deep for her.

Buzz...buzz...

I looked down at my phone as it rings bringing me back from the memories I was sinking into. My heart jerked at the view of Ayya's name displaced on my screen. I adjusted my self on the couch before picking up the call.

"Assalamu Alaikum Ayya" I greeted

"Wa alaikum Salaam Abdu" she answered cheerfully. I was relieved a bit

"Barka da warhaka" I said

"Thank you Abdu, I hope you're doing great there. And how's Gimbiya I hope she's not being rude" she said making a smile form on my face

"Alhamdulillah Ayya, She's not. She needs sometime to get that into her, it's a sudden news and it wasn't as she expected. So let's just be easy on her" I said . Matter of fact

"Whatever. Anyways, I need to see you tomorrow. Ma'a Assalam" she said and cut off the line. I smiled and shook my head. Ayya is so funny how much she saw her self. Boss lady.

I was just out of Saleemas' room, the words she used were really heart touching. I know she is passing through difficult phases in her life. I don't know why does Ayya have to interfere in our lives like that.

I was with A'eesh when Ameenah called and was telling me how things went and that Saleema turned her phone off and Marwa was worried sick about her . So she phoned Ameena to help her console her sister but she wasn't home so she called me.

I don't want to let A'eesh into this more especially that she could stay crying the day after if she saw Saleema crying. I let her play her favorite game on my system and rushed out to see on Saleema.

She opened the door in no time and I was glad, we talked for a while until she was a bit relieved. Ameenah called to see how she was and I told her she was a bit worried less.

A sigh escaped my lips and I looked at A'eesh who was playing safe with my system.

She's a blessing I thank Allah for, her smile alone was an encouragement to me, she means the world to me, the first time I held her in my arms, I felt like the world weight that has been on my shoulders for decades was finally evaded.

It was right there I promised to be her mama and baba, her entire family at large. To be a friend and an understanding dad to her. To let her take her own decisions and never let her feel the loneliness I have felt.

I could do everything for her, I can't say no to her. She's the only reason why I still have a smile on.

I have always been waiting for this day to come, the day Saleema graduates. The day I confess my feelings to her. The day I return back smile on our faces. With hopes...she accepts me. I love her with every bits and piece of my heart. She's unconditionally always on my mind.

I took vows. That I promised to fulfill. To make her mine...my very own wife.

*

Ohh boring yeah?
Sorry we'll be good soon😌❤️

#Ilove9ja🇳🇬