💧SEVENTEEN💧

*💧*

Thursday, Maiduguri.
Nigeria 🇳🇬

Saleema's POV

"Okay, be the good girl you always were and don't suffer •Ramada• with you Okay?" I told A'eesh through the phone.

"Okay mami, I promise" she said cheerfully

"Good girl! Oya I gotta end the call, see you soon insha Allah" I told her as Babi came out of the bathroom

"Ma'assalama" she cheered and I ended the call, he looked at me with that billionaire smile drying off his hands with the hand towel.

"What??!" I chuckled

"I am just trying to make myself believe that you really are mine" he told me, I looked down at my fingers.

"Thank you" he said and I looked up

"Thank you for accepting the whole mess I am, and for loving A'eesh this much" he added, gently sitting beside me.

"My shy wife" he holds my hands in his

"Babi I..I need to go check my closet, amma said I should...and let her know if it lacks anything" damn! I stuttered.

"Okay sugar lips" He said and I don't know how but I can't feel the ground. Ohh he scooped me.

"Lets get there" he said and walked towards the closet

"Babi you know I can walk..get me down please" I told him and he stopped right on his track

"Okay" he responded walking back to the bed, surprisingly dropping me there, I looked at him questionably and he smirked following me.

Before I could do anything, he's over me.

"You don't have idea how desperate I am to drop you, on the bed" he said softly in my ears gently biting my earlobe

I was panting by now, Allah knows this man can easily turn me on!!

"I..I..Ba..ba.. Babi I.." damn it!! I stuttered, by now, he of course knows he has this effect on me.

"My baby can't talk" he whispered almost singing it. My eyes shut themselves as he trace kisses on my face. My heart was beating against his, he gently bites my lower lip. By now, all the resistance to not respond to him flew away as I gave him the outmost permission he needed.

Tintintintin...

Babis' phone rang snapping us out of the Loveland , he hesitated to pick but pushed him away laughing and he hissed before picking up.

"What?" He said immediately he picked up

"I have told you I am off for the time being, kubar mutum yaci angoncin sa man don Allah" he sighed

"Ehh still, I am not! Kaji Shuraim?! Bazani office bafa don't even beg"

"Fine. Yaushe suke bukata?"

"Okay yayi, you guys should leave man and his bride please" he hissed end the call, I laughed to my satisfaction.

"Ya Shuraim?" I asked and he nodded