💧TEN💧

Wednesday, Maiduguri.
Nigeria 🇳🇬

Abdulra'oof's POV

"Wake up Abdu!" I heard Amma's barely audible voice saying. I gently open my eyes looking at her.

"Already 10 and you're still at bed?!" She snapped at me and I sat up greeting her. She answered nonchalantly and dismissed me into the bathroom.

A smile formed it self on my face at the thought of Saleema being my very own wife, I never thought I'd own her this easily, I thought I'd suffer a lot but Allah knows I was dying for her.

I was set by 30 pass ten, Amma already kept my today's outfit on the bed so I just put it on carrying my phone and heading downstairs as my stomach growls.

On getting there, the love birds were right on the dining table eating romantically, I smiled feeling eagerness rouse in me, I can't wait to see us in this position. Oh Allah!

Ameerah was the first one to notice my presence, she greeted me with a wide smile and I responded grabbing a seat and resting myself on it.

I glared at shameless Shuraim and he scolded, just in time Sha'aban came in and they shared pleasantries with Ameerah before grabbing the seat next to mine.

"Guys. Hauwa is here!" Sha'aban said all panicked, we share looks with Shuraim and burst out laughing

"Ohh that's not good of you guys, he really is panicking" Ameerah said and Shuraim gave her a pleasing smile

"Yeah sure, yaushe zamuje rakiyan ango kuma" Shuraim said and burst out laughing again

"Wallahi bakuda mutunci, anyways ku tashi muje wajen the guests are already here" he said devouring the last piece of pancake on his plate and stood on his feet

"I need to talk to her, she shouldn't inform Saleema about this, at least not now" I told them and they nodded.

Sha'aban and I walked out leaving the love birds saying goodbyes. We met the huge number of guests at the main huge living room, abba opened the event with Du'a and later on baba closed it with du'a.

Around 10pm, we were finally aloud to get to bed. Sha'aban, Rajab and I went over to Mami because he needs to talk to her, Shuraim stayed home with his wife saying he's sleepy.

Mami have been teasing us ever since we sat down at her parlor, she later on sent Hauwah to the parlor, and then went away.

She came in all rapped with laffaya with her head low, her face was half covered or so. She sat on the chair opposite to ours greeting us and we all responded only Rajab who have been teasing her and she shrugged.

"Hauwah please, I don't want Saleema to know about it, well I want to be the first one to let her know. And you know I have to settle things at home I mean Ameenah and.." I went out of words. She nodded

"I won't insha Allah, I wasn't gonna tell her at the first place I prefer she knows this when she comes back dama" she said much to my relief

"Thank you Amarya. Kai Rajab taso muje, kai kuma in ka tashi kasan hanya" I said while being on my feet and Rajab too. Sha'aban smirks at me and I chuckled

We left Mami's side by 10:35 leaving Sha'aban to his wife, I called Ameenah when we were back and she didn't pick up so I just call A'eesh and ask about her 'how about' and apologize for not calling yesterday and stuffs like that. I went to bed straight away because I was very exhausted.