Another book!

Hello beautiful people🌹
Another book on it way...💝
Just hope you'll enjoy it😌

AMIRAH
*※*

She groaned burying her face in her palms, her phone buzzed again beside her.

"God! How much now?!" She groaned before checking it, she sighed after reading it content.

Daada.
Darling get down stairs right now, don't be rude! He's already here...with the family. Get down before I lose my temper..!

She sighed again, knowing Baba can be very insisting at times. Now she has to meet that annoying person she hates to the core!!

Her phone buzzed again and groaned.

"What the hell is wrong with baba" she groaned checking it and her frowned face turned blushing, her lips formed a beautiful smile and her eyes sparkled making her look too breathtaking.

Taufeeq.
I was just about to leave the office when you came across my mind, and I can't help but wonder what you're doing right now. I hope you missed me as I do, I'll be home by 7 to pick you up, I love you Ameerah na.

She was out of words as she kept rereading the message, she finally got to reply him with..

Okay then, see you. Love you too.

She quickly typed and almost rushed out because she definitely knows what baba can turn to when pissed.

She got out of her room increasing her pace, and 'Auch!!' she bumped into someone and almost fall but the giant man was fast to hold her in his arms protecting her back from bumping into the hard tiles.

He examined her face to well, her eyes were forced shut and her lips pursed making her dimples obvious, her brows followed the lace of her eyes. His smile broadened as he stare deep at her.

"Why rushing into my arms baby, I promise you'll get enough of it...wife to be" he said teasingly making her open her eyes. The moment her eyes laid on his, her hands find their way to his chest and she pushed him away with force.

"You wish!" she glared at him and walked pass him, he let out a laugh rushing his hands in his hair. Why does she looks beautiful and perfect in everything?! He wonders.

He walks after her reaching her pace.

"Baba sent me to summon you, and I can't help but rush to your room..sooner or later I am gonna take you along with me" he winked at her, she let out a dry laugh eying him.

"Not every dream turns real asshole!" she said nonchalantly walking down the stairs, he smiled feeling his heartbeat accelerating. He love everything, just everything about her, her melodious voice that increases the love he has for her in his heart.

He's just waiting for the right time to take her away.

He finally take his eyes away from her smiling at every one, as she also fakes a smile, she greeted his parents Hajiya Maryam his mum and Alhaji Zeiden his dad before grabbing a seat and sat beside Maa, her mummy.

He also sat beside Anna, his mum. Meaning opposing her seat, his eyes were on her and every time she looks up he winked, she glared at him and look away making his smile grow wider.