💧TWENTY THREE💧

*💧*

Ameenah's POV

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you all guys!!

I'm thankful that you guys believe everything you've heard about me without hearing it directly from me, it was very nice from you.

The careless Ameenah that has always never cared about her family, the selfish Ameenah, the irresponsible Ameenah and the heartless Ameenah is the Ameenah you've known abi?

It's true when people say "people judge!"

Why?! Why would you judge very easily? You have no idea how much it hurts.

I'm not here to blame you guys, it actually was my fault because you guys think I am exactly the way everyone described me. I don't care, think the way you want...by the way it's your brain, and you're free to think the way you feel like.

Anyways, back to the presence. I just finished my lunch, I took a cold shower and dressed up in my beautiful atamfa, it was sewn into robe and straight skirts. From cut & fit dresses, I love the way they perfectly sew clothes from the olden style but in a modern and beautiful way.

I added my own touch to lighten it up even more by adding a wide belt to it, I am not a huge fan of makeup I kindof like my very natural face

I added my own touch to lighten it up even more by adding a wide belt to it, I am not a huge fan of makeup I kindof like my very natural face. So I just kuhled my eyes and gather my hair into a ribbon before rolling my hijab.

I was done so I grabbed my phone and headed outside, it isn't the first time I am going into Saleema's side, but this one I am happier, because Abdu said I should and that he trust me. I won't disappoint him , insha Allah.

It wasn't long and I reached, the building was a replica of mine, I took a breath and walk further to knock on the door, I repeated twice and backed off.

After some seconds, the door was pulled opened and saleema stood by it.

She was a bit surprised, shocked or whatever, but was relieved by the smile I have sent towards her.

"Assalam alaikum" I greeted

"Wa alaikum Salaam, Sorry I stopped you by the door, please come in" she said walking back him so I could enter, I nodded with a smile and walked in.

She walked me over to her beautifully arranged parlor, I sat on one of the cushions and she sat too, she gently took her phone that was placed on the table.

"Hauwaty I'll talk to you later, just make sure you buy the important stuffs I'll send you through messenger okay?" She said to her screen

"Okay hayaty, take care of yourself and I'm waiting for the list please" The person being call Hauwaty said, she nodded and ended the call