💧FOURTY TWO💧

*💧*

Maiduguri, Nigeria 🇳🇬

Third person's POV

Days later...

He stare at her face, feeling very weak and broken...just open your eyes for a second or two!! He thought

Her lips that he always crave for was quite dry, her eyes having darks underneath it, he gently leaned and kissed her lips

He so much missed her lips and every part of her...not to talk of her eyes. She tasted like medicines due to the medications she's been given, but he doesn't care...he missed her so bad, he pulled out from the kiss staring blankly at her face.

Today marks the 42nd days of Ameenah being brought to the hospital, he can remember the last day they spent together before the incident.

"Abdu!! Tell your babies to stop fighting inside me, I'll deal with them fa, aham" she shook her head, he smiled placing his hands on her grown belly.

"You two should better stop disturbing my baby, if not I'll let you come out right away" he said making her laugh, she gasped in surprise

"I swear they stopped!" She exclaimed

"I told you, they listen to their papa" he giggled

"Seriously?!" She laughed raising a brow

"Yup, baby love" he kissed her pursed lips

"I love your taste" he whispered in her ear

"Stop being naughty Babi" she laughed

"I am not being naughty baby wife, I am romantic" he winked emphasizing on each word

"Says my boring husband" she giggled, he frowned at her

"You know I am not, rather...I am very entertaining, very romantic and hot" he winked again

"C'mon! We both know you're not" she scolded

"Auch!" He held his heart

"That's way very painful" he said pretending hurts

"Abdulra'oof, so you're here already?" Musharraf walks in, snapping him back from the ocean of thoughts he had sink into.

"I am Musharraf, I so much hope she did recover fully very soon" he told Musharraf

"Insha Allah, don't worry not long, Ameenah will be in your arms bi'iznillah" he assured, making Abdu relieves a bit.

"Insha Allah" he nodded

*

She sighed softly looking at Ammi

"I don't have appetite ammi, please" she told her

"But you haven't take anything since in the morning Saleema, try to at least drink some pap mana"

"Ayya I don't feel like, I just want to have a sleep" she said , just then Abdu walks in with a Salaam, he shared pleasantries with everyone and Ayya told him that saleema is not accepting to take her meals.

"It's okay Ayya, let someone take it to her room. She did eat insha Allah" he assured Ayya, Saleema was silently listening to him, he gently held her shoulders making her on feet before heading to her room.

He sat her on the bed getting rid of her shoes, she kept avoiding his gaze. He gently used his thumb to raise her chin, she still was avoiding eye contact.

He leaned closer capturing her lips in a heart melting kiss, it was such a gentle kiss that almost turned her wild, she was trying to push him away but he was too strong. She finally gave in and kiss him back with soo much desire and love.

"Have I done wrong?" He murmured against her lips

"Y..es" she whispered in the kiss, he gently pulled out holding her face in his warm hands, she looked away from his eyes

"Please do tell...baby if I hurt you, that's not what I mean" he said ever so softly.

She held his hands clasping them with hers, looking back into his eyes.

"You make me miss you too much, that's not fair. I mean I know Aunty Ameenah needs you the most but at least call me or send me an SMS to tell me you're fine." He softly kissed her backhand.

"Baby I am sorry, Ameenah is freaking me out wallahi. She don't give any sign of progress, sometimes she knocks out...I am soo freaked out Saleema" he hugged her deepening his face in her huge bosom.

For a moment, she felt bad for being selfish...she knows he's having his hard times, she just can't stop the pain of not being able to see him at least once a day.

"It's okay, I am sorry too Babi" she pats his back softly, he was so comfortable in his spot, he shut his eyes enjoying both of her scent and soft flesh.

His warm breath fans her flesh, assuring he was already in lalaland. She smiled at the way he curled up in the bed, gently placed his head on the pillow and lay beside him, she missed this.

Ammi knocks on her door for the third time but there wasn't a response, on the third one...Abdu opened her the door.

"The food is ready for the both of you" she handed him the tray.

"Thank you Ammi, she'll eat insha Allah" he winked, she giggled softly

"Naughty" she said and went away, he scratched his head smiling before walking back into the room, she was peacefully sleeping. He examined her face for a while before setting the table, he walked to the bed and sat beside her.

"Baby, Lets have lunch...please" he whispered in her ear, she opened her eyes gently meeting his gaze, he helped her to the table and fed her himself.

"How's the twins now?" Saleema asked when the sat back on the sofa after taking lunch.

"They're both fine, the doctor assured me that they'll be discharged in a day or two" he smiled, she nodded resting her head on his chest.

"I am afraid Babi" she whispered softly

"I won't like what happened to Aunty Ameenah to repeat itself on me... I don't want to leave you or my baby" she looked down at her womb

"It wouldn't Saleema, it's one in thousand...people don't even believe it happens and I too don't believe it before, but I came to know that it's real. Casollic aldehyde is real" he said

"I regretted not being able to be by her side when she's pregnant with A'eesh, I thought she changed...but that was actually all my fault, you know? The doctor told me that this deadly disease only shows itself whenever a woman is pregnant, can you imagine? We both have no idea that she was going to be this now! He said it only has effect on pregnant women and affects only the mother, I pray she'd be able to pass through all this..she has suffered a lot" he told her, she tightened her arms around him.

"Be patient and strong for her and the twins Babi, all will be fine soon insha Allah" she assured him.

"Insha Allah" he kissed her forehead.

"Ah!!!!" Saleema yelled, he looked down at her

"Baby are you okay" he asked worried sick

"Auch!!!" She bites on her lips, he backed a bit looking at her.

"What is it baby, did I say something bad?" He asked worried and confused

"NO!!" She shouted

"What is it baby?" He held her hands

"STOP BEING STUPID ABDU! MY WATER ALMOST BROKE!!" She yelled at the top of her voice

"OA! What are we going to do now?" He was terribly nervous, she glared at him

"BABII!! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL BEFORE MY WATER BREAKS!!" She yelled again

"Okay baby, relax please hayaty" he scooped her up in one swift move..

*

😂💔