💧TWENTY💧

Monday, Maiduguri.
Nigeria 🇳🇬

7:30am

Saleema's POV

I looked at his freaking handsome face as he sleep innocently, he looks so cute Ma sha Allah. Just like A'eesh.

I get my ass off the bed and walk into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and rinse my face using a towel to dry my face off. coming back to the room, I ribboned my sticking hair, and grabbed a turban covering it and headed to the kitchen.

I wasn't in the mood to cook anything tough so I settle on a very simple diet which is fried sweet potato with chili sauce and tea. As simple as that.

I was done by 8, I headed back to the room and Babi was sleeping right where I left him, I smiled admiring how he gently was breathing and how his lips were pursed to a pout

I walked into the bathroom and took a cool shower before finally coming out rapped in my towel, Babi was up by now.

"Morning to the most amazing husband" I almost sing it walking to the mirror. He was yawning cutely making me smile.

"Morning to the only person I think of, dream of, want, and need constantly. And I hope you feel the same about me" he's now a feet away from me, I smiled being on my feet and he held my hands in his.

"Maybe yes.. and maybe..not" I shrugged, he smirked rapping his arms around me

"I was joking" I laughed and he nodded still smirking

"I love you" I told him, he was still quiet.

"I said I love you, Babiii" I groaned and he shrugged

"C'mon I was kidding you baby" I pouted, and that was when he finally smiled capturing my lips. It was such a kiss and we pulled back.

"I'll go take a shower, I sting don't I?" He asked

"Actually you don't, you absolutely don't need a shower" I winked

"Aww I don't even know what to say" he smiled

"Just do as I do" I told him smirking

"What?" He asked

"Lie" I bursted out laughing, he was try to resist his laughter but wasn't able to so he joined me.

*

We were done with our breakfast and were set to go. We are going to visit innah, Aunty Ameenah's mum. Well Babi insisted, I was thinking we better go differently since Aunty Ameenah has been there yesterday.

Lalah just called saying she missed me and all, complaining on how no one listens to her and that no one cook her cookies, she's always full of dramas.

"Are you set already?" He asked as I rolled my hijab.

"Yes almost done" I told him, I was done rolling so I grabbed my hand bag.