💧ELEVEN💧

*💧*

Saturday, Abuja.
Nigeria 🇳🇬

THIRD PERSONS' POV

Night..

A black Benz packed at the entrance and a well dressed Ameenah was dropped, the driver drove further to the parking lot to pack the car.

She walks further and surreptitiously gets into her room, she was glad she didn't meet Abdu because she knows he's tempered by now.

"Subhanallah!" She yelled her hand on her chest looking at him as he sat comfortably on her bed.

"Why weren't you picking me calls?" His voice was dangerous as he approaches her, she kept shut looking at him which pissed him even more

"I'm asking you Ameenah! Don't you have mouth anymore?!" He snapped at her and she huffed a sigh as he approached her and was an inch away

"Abdu calm down wallahi I...." he snapped at her making her shiver this time around

"Ameenah just answer me!!" He yelled at the top of his voice. She knows this was coming.

"Can you just stop yelling at me like your slave?! Who the hell did you think you're?! Just because I kept calm doesn't mean zaka dinga min wulakanci yanda kaso" she yelled back on his face, his fingers folds into a fist as blood rushes down his head

"Wulakanci? Look at who's talking! Huh, Let me tell you what that words means. Wulakanci shi ne rashin lokacin ki ma ni da A'eesh! Shi ne rashin sauke hakkokin ki na aure! Shi ne fita babu izini! Nuna kece mai rai sauran ko oho! Wulakanci shi ne rashin biyayya da nuna kula ga mijin ki!! Ke kin san...." she cuts him off yelling too

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! Kasan me Abdu?! Wallahi nagaji! I'm tired of your problems!! Kai kullum abu daya? Dama da aka baka ni ce maka akayi I became a slave to you?!...."

"Who ever treats you like a slave Ameenah who?!! Kula da yarki shi ne ya zamo..."

"Yata?! Kai kafi kowa sanin I wasn't ready to have child amma mai? See, duk abunda ya faru kai ka jawo if only you were careful enough da bamu shiga hakan ba..."

"Just shut up Ameenah! Idan ke A'eesh ta zame miki mistake to ni fa ba hakan bane! A'eesh is one of the best things that ever happened to me in my life..."

"Ohh really? Back to this convo again?! Abdu just let me be!!! Karka takurawa rayuwata I beg of you, please!!" She clasped her hands

"Fine Ameenah, I'll let you be" that was all he could say and then stumped outside shutting the door hard.

He walked to his room and immediately walked further to his bathroom turning on the shower and letting the water drop on his head sucking his cloth.

*

She thank goodness A'eesh was fast asleep in her room, what she just heard was heartbreaking and she wouldn't like A'eesh to hear.

It's not like she eavesdrop, their voices was quite loud and you could hear it from the parlor, that was actually something she's never expected of Aunty Ameenah.

How can someone be this heartless?! How?!

Her breath were starting to cut off and she felt her heart struggles for air, it was becoming worse every second. She gets use to it and that was ever since she was 14.