Part 1

Evening was about to touch earth, The Sun was going to bid goodbye for the day. Sky was not starry still Dhruv Tara was twinkling above the sky. Standing by the window, Khushi rubbed her forearms trying to give herself some much needed warmth that her body needed at that time. Her eyes kept on staring the Dhruv Tara, her relation with Dhruv Tara has always been unique since the beginning. Her fringes played with breeze making her forcefully tuck them behind her ears. She was getting distracted with her open hair. She wanted to concentrate on the upcoming evening and she wanted to share the purpose of this occasion with Dhruv Tara..

A soft cry made her look back instantly and her feet took her to the crib.

"Heyyy.."

That little human being stopped crying instantly, her ears buzzed with the most known voice in earth for her soon followed by warmth touch caressing her skin.

"Good evening.. Slept well??"

In reply she yawned, throwing her chubby legs in air and then trying to suck her toes as if showing her flexibility to her mother. Khushi could not help but roll eyes. Soon that yawn was replaced with giggle and she laughed as if her mission to see her mother rolling eyes at her was successful.

Freeing her leg from her mouth, Khushi wiped her lips.

"You have become really naughty.. Don't think Maa does not understand your trick??"

Slowly taking her in her arms Khushi moved to bed. A beautiful blue and white frock was laying on bed with matching shocks and hair band. Giving soft kisses on her eyes and then lips Khushi slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. The little angel kept on staring at her mother with her thumb in her mouth. Removing her frock, Khushi kept the new one before her and waved..

"Did you like this one?? It is specially sent for you."

"RRRPPP"

"Was that Yes or No??"

"RRPPPP"

"Well, let me guess.. I take it as Yes. Can I??"

As if understanding her, little angel laughed throwing her legs in air.

While Khushi was getting her daughter ready for the evening, her ears buzzed with the horn. Her hands slowed down and eyes moved towards the window. It was another pull and she found herself getting up from bed and moving ahead. Getting down from car, her eyes found a man in his usual 3 piece suit moving towards the other side of the car to open the door. Soon a boy around 3-4, wearing a beautiful white kurta paijama jumped on road. He was about to fall but got saved quickly. This time the man did not let his hand go from him and moved to open the back door to let his grand mother got down from car. Done with everything, they were about to walk inside the premises of her house when she found the man stop just taking 3 steps. Her grips loosen around the curtain she was holding.

His eyes looked up as if he just knew she would be there staring down, memorizing their each act. Distance was enough there, yet he could see her just like she was doing a minute back. Baby pink saree was not looking that bad on her, her skin contrast just got more scope to highlight as if pulling all gazes on her.. And why will not others look at her?? It was an evening, meant for her after all!!

"Khushi??"

Giving one last look, Khushi turned around as someone called her.

"Ready??"

"Yeah..I am Buaji."

Her Bua Madhumati smiled affectionately and moved towards bed where the baby was trying to crawl but failed. Taking her in her arms, Madhumati first put kala tika behind her ears..

"Our Aashi is looking so beautiful.. Just like her Maa.."

Khushi pressed her lips on Aashi's head where she had just tied her baby's hair in a cute little pony. Her baby was looking gorgeous.

"Mrs Raizada has reached with her family. Time for Roka has come, To niche chale Khushi??"

And within just 10 minute, the announcement was made, she got engaged to a man named Arnav Singh Raizada!!

Sitting in lap of his Badi's Nani Aryan Singh Raizada kept looking at his father then the beautiful woman sitting beside him. Badi Nani was saying, he can call her Maa.. Then his eyes moved towards the little baby sitting on floor with an elder man and playing with him still sucking her pacifier happily. Aryan has also heard this little doll will be soon living with them at their house, Nayi Maa will bring this bundle of cuteness overloaded to their house. He was happy, to welcome these new members in his family.

Even though there were a few people, still Arnav Singh Raizada found difficult to share a few words with the woman sitting beside him. She was just a hand away distance still it was difficult to speak. Like formality smile was not leaving their lips when they accepted blessings and good wishes from friends but when you participate in the same function of your life for the very 2nd time, the excitement got reduced. He was not a impatient lover then neither she was an immature teen.

"Baba."

His eyes looked down at the tiny hands on his trouser, he went on his knees to reach his son's height. His baby was happy, her eyes were reflecting.

"Baba.. I am hungry. Can we eat??"

"I guess we can."

Aryan smiled, then his eyes fell on Khushi who was just staring at them. Aryan was about to leave with his father as per his demand but stopped and came back to Khushi.

"Are not you hungry??"

"Huh??", she did not know what to reply, her eyes were stuck on Aryan and his innocent eyes where she had found the glimpse of hope, the glimpse of being loved, the glimpse of being pampered by someone called as Mother. His innocence reflected through his words, he wished to include this lady with them..

"We can share food.. Baba will bring more, Come with us.", he added once more after a pause he again continued, "Can we bring Aashi also??"

"She can't eat.."

"Kheer?? Kheer is sweet, I love kheer."

Standing at a little distance, Khushi found her little daughter sitting on chair. Aryan's unstable little hand was trying to feed some kheer, Aashi was not less either as she had got the chance to taste something new apart from her regular food. She was licking her lips and making attempts to nibble the spoon making Aryan smile.

Khushi sighed hard, crossing her arms across her chest she waited and watched the scene. The moment of purity and innocence was there only, as if her Aashi has also approved her mother with this decision in life.. The decision to Move one!! The decision to not to forget to Live!!