Part 26

The first touch of rain when met the earth in hot summer, it not only refreshed up her mind but also asked for a refreshment for her body as well. The last few days were really complicating for her especially after meeting Abhinash Raichand at her place. Battle between her heart and mind hardly stopped these days, The scared heart of her that restricted her from going to Arnav to let him know and the confused mind of her that again and again urged her to go and open up before him, letting him know everything before it became too late. But what should she do?? 

She had no certainty reply to this question.

Kids were back to their dreamland and Arnav was not home yet. Even though he had informed earlier, still she found herself worrying about his safety that too because of this weather as well.

But among everything each drop of rain, falling on marble flooring and then making bubbles before they disappeared, attracted her attention to them. Each rain drop were celebrating their joy, their existence before touching the surface. Each rain drop were happy even though they knew the end they were going to face...

Her feet dragged her. She shivered the moment when she felt a drop of water falling on her dress and then slowly and steadily her dress got drenched completely. She just stood there in silence, as if asking Rain the final help to show her the right path in this mess of life. Her eyes got closed as the combination of her warm body and cooling touch of rain water was so enthralling to feel.

They helped her to calm down.. just like his embrace. It made her feel better, just like his presence.

"I thought you would be missing me."

Her eyes snapped open hearing the voice of the man in whose thought she was cradling just a moment before.

"When did you come??"

"You were so lost in your world to even acknowledge me coming inside."

The white chudidar kamiz she was wearing helped nothing but appeared like her second skin, urging him to go closer and devour her without any barrier. The urge was intense, even the cooling rain drop failed to calm down the feeling that took birth between them to merge with each other. Neither he stopped, nor she allowed him to stop.

Placing her on couch, Arnav moved away a bit just only to have a better scan of her face. Her face was wet and flushed. She adjusted her head, when felt his big palm against her cheek. His leg kicked the coffee table that was near by them, giggle came out her lips seeing the urgency in his eyes. 

"Shh.. You plan to wake them up. I don't think we need audience now Khushi."

**********************

"Anchoo.. Anchooo"

He was welcomed with a sight where he found his wife almost going red with sneezing and Aashi and Aryan were giving their sympathetic look to their mother. Her nose was almost red like tomato and kids were trying to calm their mother down caressing her back just how she used to do with them. 

Maa does not seem fine, But was not she fine last night before they went to bed??

"Anchoo.. Anchooo.."

"Maa.. Dard ho raha hai??"

"No.. Maa is fine Babu.. It's just..*Anchoo*", she tried to calm them down seeing them getting worried for her. Her babies look better with their never ending smile and playful gaze..this look did not suit them. 

Sitting on bed, Khushi had the blanket wrapped around her legs and a packet of tissue was kept beside table. Aryan was helping his mother getting one after one. Hot steaming cup of chai was also her reach which must have kept by Rita.. Khushi again rubbed her nose.