Part 24

It's been a week of Arnav's coming back to Delhi and this week was not only hectic for him but also for his employees. Office was really busy these days, the time to join was fixed but same can't be same for exit. But it was a grateful to feel Arnav's part having best people who were more than willing to dedicate their extra hour for this big project as this will not only bring success to the company's wealth but also their own individual growth as well.

It was one of such busy day at finance dept and Khushi came out of conference hall. The meeting extended for whole 2 hours and by the time it was done she felt her head thudding, more over the monthly cramps were making her mood foul as well. It was past 1.30pm, that means her husband cum Boss would have been still waiting for her for the lunch.

Quickly keeping her stuffs in her chamber, she moved towards elevator to go upstairs.

"Ramya.."

The office boy turned around and found Khushi Ma'am.

"Hello Ma'am."

"Hello.. By the way, Has Mohan got lunch boxes??"

"Yes, Ma'am. I have kept it in Boss's chamber also."

"Ohh.. Thank you.. Aur tum ne khana khaya hai??"

"Just going.."

"Quick.. It's already 1.45pm.. Health is wealth Ramya.."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The office boy nodded smiling at Khushi, passing another smile Khushi left. Even though whole office was aware of Khushi Ma'am being Boss's wife, but anyone had hardly seen her throwing any tantrums trying to take advantages of her position. She still works like one of the employees of that office though this recognition used to come to a pause from 1.30pm to 2pm. But yeah, she has always been warm and happy lady.

Ramya was simply happy for his Boss and this nice woman.

Door was knock and his eyes moved towards that direction. Opening it slightly, he found the person for whom he waiting, peeped inside.

"Can I come in??"

"Actually No.."

"I take that as Yes. Sorry Boss."

Flattering her long and thick eye lashes dramatically Khushi came in. Arnav rolled his eyes at the woman before him who was now trying to arrange their lunch plates, sitting on the leather sofa nearby window side.

"Come fast."

"Just give a minute.. I have to sign on a few documents.. Why don't you start Khushi."

"I'm hungry.. Come fast."

She tried to use her adamant voice coated with the authority that was given to her by him. In morning, he had left really early just having a cup of strong black coffee. She did try to prepare some quick sandwiches and shouted at him to stop but by the time she came out, he was gone. A deathly glare was shot by her towards his direction as he adjusted the mirror of the car to get a view of his wife's angry mode.. And that face she made when found his car leaving the vicinity of their house, made him chuckle.

Who need any joke to laugh when he has his own laughing Buddha to make him happy??

"Arnav."

She groaned when he took more than 5 minutes to come and join her. She just dislike it to core when anyone don't pay attention to health and give more importance to work. Of course you can work only when you are healthy and fit to do anything.. Why is it so thick concept for someone like the really breath taking gorgeous man, sitting before her?? Her lip came in between her teeth for torture as her eyes got more freedom to scan him leisurely. May be hormones were taking a troll.