Part 32

"I have something to tell you.. Can we please talk??"

"Well.. I have already guessed something like this is coming shortly."

Replied Arnav while making a small morsel and soon that morsel was raised to her lips instead of his. It was dinner time, unlike other time Khushi was extra silent that evening. She seem lost, in her own world. Even he also wanted to be a part of that world, but not before she let him enter on her own..

 That action of his, did make her heart twisted, especially after the resolution she has made to make him aware of. Her believe in him made her go forward to carry this task, finally putting a full stop to her doubt. His part of understanding and action at the end of her side tale, was still unknown but like says, Hope never dies until the last breath. She slowly took his free hand in her, as if seeking the energy from him to face him with no doubt and hesitation. A second later, she felt a moist kiss being placed on her forehead. A deep breath was inhaled and the need of oxygen became more.

Aashi was sleeping peacefully. Her reports were normal, something better did happen today as Khushi and Arnav had their look at her figure.

Khushi chewed the morsel and gulped down and soon another one was raised. She did try to deny, but his eyes hardly gave her any scope to do so and soon the food packet was empty and they were full. Arnav kept the used packets aside and turned towards her.

"I had gone to meet Abhinash today, and I was late because of this."

She found absolutely no reason any longer to keep things hidden from Arnav, she did try her part to resolve and tackle this problem... she did try not to involve Arnav and kids in her past fiasco clearly not wishing to mess their life.. she did try not let her past impact Arnav and kids, adversely. 

But her attempts to end this battle and silence were taken otherwise and that regarded as her weakness to make her bend. Some hours ago, when she had gone to meet Abhinash Raichand, she did know the gravity of danger her life might face going there alone not telling anyone.. But she took the chance to risk herself, because sometime our own strength becomes a realization when the worst happens and in her case this worst was Aashi's accident.

The fear was slowly did fade as she recollected her baby's state in hospital before deciding to meet Abhi. And yes, that was her another and last attempt to end the things, but after being there and meeting Abhinash, she knew this man can drag only problems in her still peaceful life which might be a shock for Arnav to adjust until and unless Arnav comes to know it earlier.. She hoped and believed, he would be there to help her to gather and protect this family of their which they have tried to make with patience, dedication and unbound affection.

"That day, We had many unfinished talk to share with you. To be frank, Arnav, I never wished you to come to know about this earlier.. And the reason was never that I don't trust you enough to share this, but the reason was I simply never wish to see you having any complication and disturbances because of my awful past.. But today, when I met him, I was proved wrong.. He.. is just a beast..just like how he was 5 years back.."

Khushi took a deep sigh, her fingers played with her wedding ring as she prepared herself for the next talk. Arnav gave a long stare and her pause made him move an inch closer to her side. His fingers replaced hers and touched her hand softly.

"It will be wrong if I say everything was easy in starting of my marriage with Abhi.. But somewhere, I had decided to compromise and let everything fall according to his choice and willingness to make our life easier.. Bombay was a new place and I was in need of him for this new life.. Everything went on though things were away from the planning I had made earlier.. He was always busy..with work, behind work. Money, success and controlling was in every bit of his system.. Things did turn to complicate for me, but of all these there was one good thing and that was my dream job I had got there.. So I was ready to overlook everything and have the family."