Part 15

Done with aarti, Khushi closed her eyes bowing her head with joined hands before goddess. Arnav has already left for Mumabi five days back, just the very next day to Holi. Even though she wished to stop him from going to that place, still she could not demand that knowing his professional need that asks him to be at that place. The project was going to be one of the profitable one for his business and she did not wish her insecure mind restrain him from his growth and achievement. But yes, with each passing hour she has failed to console her afraid heart. And the only way she could find her fear taking a back seat was either with her babies or with a few minute talk to him over phone. But she could not even demand him to be available on phone at any time also..

Taking some ladu Prasad, that her babies love to eat Khushi moved towards the stair. She passed a smile to Nani who was watering plants in living room like every morning. Rita was busy with her work, everyone and everything seem busy and normal.. But was everything same and normal in her case?? That racing of heart was not ready to calm down after nth attempt also.

Opening the door to the room, she found her kids soundly sleeping on bed. Last night she herself took Aashi from her cot and put her beside Aryan on bed. May be beside these two she could find her calmness. Her lips broke into a smile when she found Aryan's one hand around Aashi and her leg on her brother. They were sleeping twining each other. Keeping ladu aside, Khushi sat on bed and kissed their heads taking her own sweet time.

"Get up."

"Umm.. No Maa.."

"Yes, Maa ki jaan.."

Aryan frowned and buried his face in mattress and Aashi was sleeping selling her horses. Khushi softly caressed her baby soft skin, pushing her fringes away from her face. Her baby smiled in sleep. Mean while Aryan peeped in to see whether his mother was still there and not and got caught immediately.. Chuckling Khushi pulled his lazy form in her lap despite his innocent tantrum to leave the bed.

Finally 45 minutes later, she was done showering her kids. Aashi was rolling on bed wrapped in a white fluffy towel and Aryan was standing on stool beside Khushi in front of wardrobe to find what to wear. He has a little towel wrapped around his waist.

"Black shorts and pink shirt??"

"No.."

"What about this denim shorts Babu??"

Aryan paused for a moment and looked back at his mother who was busy staring into his piles of clothes to find what to wear for him. She was biting her nails as if that was an herculous task and she had no idea what to do. Then his eyes fell on the baby pink color dress she was wearing with striped trouser.

"Maa.."

"hmm.."

"I want to wear this colour..(he pulled her dress making Khushi looked down.) You look cool Maa."

Khushi laughed, finding a baby pink t'shirt of his, she made him wear with white shorts. Picking him up, she stood before dresser and said looking at him through mirror, "But my baby looks hot wearing this colour??"

Aryan laughed, as Khushi started kissing his face. Right then her mobile rang and freeing himself from Khushi Aryan ran to take her phone. Khushi got a glance at the name flashing and knew the caller was going to make her babies excited..

"Hi Baba.."

"Hi Baba ki jaan.."

Aashi who was till now rolling on bed, came to pause and started jumping already..

"Baaabaaa.. Baa..baa!!"

Khushi rolled her eyes at duo who have actually forgotten her and just a minute before they were behind her. Shaking her head, she caught hold of Aashi and made her wear her frock despite her attempt to free herself.