Part 25

"Offo.. Nani, It's not like this. First you have to take your right side hair under left side, then this and.."

Aryan tried to braid Nani's hair just like he has seen his mother doing everyday. He really admires his mother when she used to do her hair after shower, Maa was even so gentle with her hair like she behaved with him and Aashi. And this evening, he was excited to give his great grand mother a make over.

He also had his assistant who was then trying to pain Nani's nails with her brother's sketch pens, Nani would look so colourful just like those candies Baba has got for them. Aashi tried to utilize her artistic skill on Nani.

"I have to find some hiding place for me hereafter.. Why do I have started to feel so unsafe with you two??"

Nani asked with a dash of her humor and narrowing her eyes at her grand children. It's really bliss to find the next to next generation of yours, growing up before your eyes and they wanted you to be a part of their life as well. And Aashi and Aryan, they both just demanded her attention but of course first used to come their Maa, Baba.

"Naaaa...niee...No..nooo??"

Aashi raised her head and asked for Nani's feedback on her design she was doing on her palm. And getting the positive reply, she felt boosted. Sitting on other chair, the silent Arnav who was texting over phone gave a smile at them.

"I guess, we are going to have future hair stylist and make up artist soon in our house. By the way.. Why don't you guys start doing a joint venture with Baba?? It's going be a profitable one."

It was Khushi who commented when she found what her kids were upto. Arnav raised his eyes hearing this and rolled eyes at Khushi who in return gave a playful smile before sitting with Nani. Nani and Khushi giggled sharing their own joke that was a continuation of Khushi's earlier comment and Arnav could just feel they were talking about him. The guts of this women making fun of him that too sitting with him..

"Will you guys just stop with your useless joke session??"

"But why are you being so annoyed?? Khushi and I were just gossiping randomly..(sighing deep Nani added.) Being a Man, you can only lack enjoying one thing that women enjoys the most.. Do you know that??"

"What??"

"Gossip."

Nani and Khushi laughed. He tried to throw a glare, but whom he was trying to threaten?? This family of his hardly gets scared of his angry glare, neither he ever wished to control them either. It feels wonderful to see them happy and sharing laugh.

Rita called Khushi asking her to check whether the custard pudding was set by then or not and Khushi got up from sofa to do her work. It was a beautiful evening at Raizada Mansion, when they were going to have their guest. Arnav did ask whether his help needed for anything but Khushi denied saying as the guest was going to be a single person, so it's not tough to cook for an extra plate. She and Rita can manage.

"You sure, you don't need help."

Khushi raised her face hearing the same question for the 2nd time, Rita suppressed her smile. May be it's not clear PDA but of course those exchange of glances between Khushi and Arnav as well as his becoming more soften towards his wife..etc were something that can't be go unnoticed by either Nani or Rita. But they remained  shut. 

Rolling eyes at him, Khushi mouthed a big NO. Arnav chuckled when he understood Rita trying to suppress her smile and Khushi's face turning a deepest shade of pink. Rita excused herself and left but not before passing a teasing smile to Khushi. Shutting her eyes tight, Khushi hoped she could just vanish in air to save herself from this embarrassing situation.