Part 13

Parking her car Khushi got down taking her belongings. It was another busy day at office but these busy days have only one benefit and that is sharing lunch with him. Well, not always but they were trying to be present for at least 15 minutes in this 9am-7pm schedule. Even though her leaving her desk is almost fixed but not his timing, so the idea to have food together was not imposed by either of them, in fact that came naturally and mutually. She liked to wait for him and he knew that, sometime they get this freedom to enjoy the meal either in her cabin or his. That changes!!

And this was again another evening and he was late. Pressing the calling ball she waited for it to open, Rita was there. And the moment she entered, her legs were wrapped around with two little arms making her smile. Bending down, she picked up her son.

And then reached her baby girl who was trying to crawl at rocket speed making her laugh at her antics. This eagerness of these beautiful babies to meet her, has always helped her to feel better and energetic. Whole day tiredness has its own worth, when she met her babies and got showered with their unconditional love and affection. She was attacked with kisses.

And it became haze when another one hour passed and she had no clue about it. clock was showing 9pm. She needed to go freshen up leaving Aryan and Aashi on their play mat. Ascending the stair ways, she got in room and closed the door but did not lock. Things were remained discarded, she needed to change into something comfortable.

And soon that ajar door was opened making her startle, she was getting dressed inside the room. The zip of her kurta was yet to done and she was not ready to meet anyone like this.

"Woah.. I guess I have reached at right moment."

She met him. And the sight of him made her hyper nerve relaxed, it was just Arnav!!

"You scared me."

Keeping his things, beside her on recliner he moved ahead and stood before her near dresser. Turning her around, he slide her hair to her one side shoulder, he stroked his finger on her bare back before pulling that zip of her dress.

"Khushi.. Relax.. Who will enter in our room like this except me without knocking??"

May be he was reasonable, but her mind was too jammed to absorb his logic. Some vivid memory played in her mind where she was in same situation. But she wanted never that bitter memory impact her life anymore, that was long forgotten. She needed to concentrate on present, on him.Through mirror she notice his soft gaze, he pecked her neck lightly and kept on staring at her with his fingers playing with her fingers. She closed her eyes and her lips curved slowly.

"I have two news.. I'm sure one is going to make you super excited and can't say about the second one."

Hearing him she opened her eyes and turned around to face, he was still holding her hand and eyes still busy scanning her from inch to inch no matter how many times he had seen her without any hindrance. That made her happy, getting the undivided attention from the man who has successfully captured her mind, heart and soul and was ruling her.

"Give me the good news first."

He was expecting the same.

"Uncle called me today, we have invitation for holi at his place."

"Really?? He has not told me any such."

"You know priority changes with time.."

She glared him and tried to push him but her hands were still on mercy of him. Bending his head down, he nuzzled on her face enjoying her soft flesh and inhaling her natural fragrance. This woman can distract him in between his conversation and he was even ready to be distracted. It feels utterly bliss being close to her in any sense.