Chapter 3

Maria's POV
"Maria"Kira said putting her hand on my arm "I'm so sorry"

"No, no, don't say that, I'm going to find him"I argued.

"He has a 25 year prison sentence Ria it's impossible" she sis sympathetically

I took the pencil out of my hair, releasing it from the bun it had been held in all day and ran my hands through it. I let out a sigh.

I pulled the apron over my head and put it in a ball on the counter. I handed Kira the keys.

"Tell Will I'm sorry, he can fire me if he wants"I said "but this might be my last chance to find Dom"

I gave Kira a quick hug then ran out of the door and back to my a house as fast as i could. I burst through my front door and grabbed my car Keys from my coat pocket.

If there was one thing I had inherited from my family it was my taste in nice cars. A few years ago I bought myself a Porsche 911, from the money my parents had left behind for me.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed in a number.

Brazil was a nice place to live but there were a fair few dodgy people around. It just so happened that I was quite good friends with one of them. He could get any information from the web anywhere, and I bet that he could get some documents to see where he was being taken.

He had found the documents within minutes and emailed them to me.

There was a bus of prisoners being transferred today to a high security prison in Rio. They would be passing the highway 20 miles from town within the next hour.

I may not have started racing but Dom showed me how to hijack trucks. He also showed me how to charm police officers into thinking I was old enough to have a drivers license. Buses and trucks weren't too different, apart from the fact that the bus would be full of dangerous and probably very angry criminals

But there was only one problem I don't think I'll be the only one there. No doubt they will probably have a team strategy. I guess I'll just have to do what I can.

Mia's POV
25 years imprisonment. There's no way any of us were letting him face that. And if the police think they can scare us into letting Dom go. Well they were very wrong.

"Let's go guys"I said grabbing the keys to my car

"Okay we've got a ten minute window to get to the bus, run it off the road and get Dom out" Brain said closely following me

"Yeah"I said quietly "ten minutes"

"We'll get him Mia"Brian said tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

Brian could obviously tell that I was worried, he always can.He knew me better than anyone, besides Dom. He wrapped his arms around me and kept me close to him. He gave me a small kiss on the forehead.

"Do t worry"he said

"I'm not worrying" I said trying to stay focused on the plan

I unlocked the door to my car and got in. I put my foot down and accelerated up to 100 within seconds. 10 minutes, it would be tight. Let's just hope it will be enough.

Maria's POV
The highway was 10 miles from my house so I had to get there quickly. I put my foot down reaching well over 200mph. I ran three red light on the way. But that was the least of my worries. If I find Dom I won't be coming back here.

My mind started racing again. I hadn't seen him or Mia in 6 years. What if they didn't remember me or what if they have moved on and won't talk to me. What if I'm not fast enough to get to him.

I was 1 mile from the highway when I saw three Cars up ahead. The bus was in the distance. Now the hard part.

The other cars had already surrounded the bus and I wasn't far off. I had no idea who they were or what their plan was but I was just going to have to go with it.

I tried my best to try and run the bus off the road. I tried distracting the driver, hoping that the others would take some sort of action.

The car in front began accelerating way out in front of the bus. Then did a sharp U turn to face it head on. They moved closer and closer towards the bus until it ran off the road.

That was a move I hadn't seen in years.

Mia's POV
"Who the hell is that"I heard Brian through my radio

"I don't know but they are one hell of a good driver" I shouted back

"Well I hope they know what shit they've gotten themselves into"he replied

"Me too" I whispered

I was at least 200 meters out in front of the bus when I had turned to face it. Shit, I've done a lot of reckless things over the years but this definitely makes the list.

I took a deep breath to prepare myself

"For Dom"

I began moving fast towards the bus. It didn't seem to be slowing down or stopping.

Maria's POV
It was a brave move, but it still didn't manage to stop the bus.

I moved along side the bus and got beneath it so that I was just in front of the back wheels (a little move I learned form my brother) I started to slow down and the bus did to. It was working.

I got faster again and got back out from underneath the bus. One of the other cars smashed into the side of the bus causing it to flip over.

We had done it. I was finally going to see Dom.

The black car which had been ahead of the bus had pulled to a stop. There was a woman who got out. She hugged the man who had got out of the other car.

Then, there was a man in an Orange jumpsuit who emerged from underneath the bus. He was walking towards the other. I knew it was Dom I could never forget this face no matter how much I had tried.

The woman broke out of the hug and turned to face me.she looked me right in the eye, not even bothering to acknowledge that Dom was there. it was a knowing look. Her hair was dark and shiny and her eyes were a deep brown. Just like mine.

"Maria"I saw her mouth

She was walking slowly towards my car.

I couldn't do it I didn't know how to face them. I collided my car door and I put my foot down and drove in one direction. I didn't look back. I couldn't.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought in the comments. Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️