Chapter 11

Maria's PoV
Moments later the officer cane looking for us. We never really grit the chance to properly scope the place out, but we would.

"See you tonight chica"he said to me

I nodded then walked towards the elevator.

"No he won't"I said laughing

"Hey you know what, I said I was your fake husband and he still was willing to go out with you" Roman realised

"Men" I rolled my eyes

"Hey! I'm a man"he said

"I know"I replied opening the back of the van where tej and Brian were waiting

We  immediately gathered around Tej and his computers. Needless to say he wasn't too happy about Roman being in his personal space.

"It's done. See Brian I think I would make a better special agent tha you ever did"I said picking up my radio.

"Well that depends on how you define special"Brian said Patting Roman on the head.

The box we took intro he evidence room wasn't just your ordinary delivery. Tej had placed a Remote control car inside of it and wired it up with several cameras that we had access too. This would give us a better idea of how we could pull the whole plan off.

"Come on now, lets see what we've got" Tej muttered to himself.

Roman was still sulking about Brian's comment. "Your not wrong though"I said to Brian

"I know" he laughed

"Not funny"he huffed

We watched as tej started to force the remote control car around the room.

"Dawg, you still can't drive" Roman said shaking his head "now I see why your always getting into accidents. You can't even drive a damn remote control car"

"I'm gonna need you to shut up right now" Tej said

"I'm not going to shut up"he protested

"Shut up"me and Brian said in sync

"Maria, strap him in his safety belt" Tej said

"Give me the remote man. Go left there" Roman said already getting impatient "it looks like something right over there there to the left"

"What is that?"I asked

"Bingo" Tej said looking at the safe which was now pictured on the screen.

"What is that six by six?"Brian asked

"Eight by twelve" Roman said cockily

"Seven by twelve"I said

Tej pointed to me and nodded his head. "Seven by twelve"

"Fitted with 18-inch-thick steel reinforced walls with a insulated copper core to protect against thermal lance.A Class-3 electronic lock with a surefire Griffin retumbler and a biometric palm scanner. Ten tons oftop-of-the-line security."Tej explained

I turned to look at Roman who just shrugged.

"Do I want to know how you know all that?" Brian asked

"I had a life before you knew me, O'Conner"he said "let's just leave it at that alright? She is a beauty though man"

"Beauty as In good?"I asked

"start off playing hard to get. Then, no matter how much I caress her, no matter how much I love her, in the end, she still ain't going to give up that ass."Tej said

"Sounds like you"Roman nudged me. To which I responded by flipping him off.

We drove back to the warehouse where we were staying and found out that Dom had sent Tego and Rico on To install an explosive to the pipe which lead to the toilets. Nothing major, just something to give them an excuse to get inside of the police station. He needed them to install our device to the wiring for their cameras so that we could monitor the station.

"We got it!" Mia shouted.

Displayed on the computer was now several images coming from the police station cameras. We could see their every move.

Yeah, we're looking at four cameras."Brian explained

"Yo, that's some high-end shit, too. Marker optics. Hundred-degree field-of-view. Ten seconds oscillation." Han added

"Yeah, that's a narrow window man" I said

"Can't we just tap in and replace the image?"Gisele asked

"No, it's hooked into a digital sync. They would know we were in the system."

"The best we can do is peek. We're going to need some real fast cars to get through this."Roman said

"Not just fast. You got a hard right and a hairpin We're going to need something agile."han added

"You guys mock up a track. O'Conner. Let's go get some cars."dam said

"Nice."Brian replied

"Yo little Toretto, you wanna come?"he said tossing me the car Keys

"You bet"I smirked

We headed to what Brian and Dom called their "second home" it would have probably been mine too if I hadn't left years ago.

"Home sweet home" Brian said smirking at The women who were all walking around in extremely short dresses.

"Need I remind you your having a baby with my sister"I said ruffling you his hair and jumping out of the car.

We took a little walk around, I stuck close to Dom not wanting to get lost as I didn't really have a clue what was going on.

There were several potential cars that we could have used. But we needed some specific ones.

"Or that. How about that? All motor, no tuning issues. I always wanted one of those."Brian sos spooning to a bright blue Porsche, which was only just visible through all of the woman gathered around it.

"Held the record on the Avenida three years running." The man said who clearly owned the car "Damn, bro...You got a lot of balls to bring your problems here, Toretto. Not to mention a cop."

"Yeah, we can keep that on the low."Brian shot back

"And who's the pretty lady, didn't think you'd move on from Letty so quickly" he smirked what an asshole.

"I'm his sister Dicko" I said gripping Dom's arm to hold him back.

"Word on the street is a lot of people are looking for you two." He said clearly realising he didn't want to argue with me "What?You didn't think we'd recognize you?"

"No, we're kind of counting on it."Dom said

"That little coupe may run the streets around here,but that monster has never seen a set of tail lights." Dom said pointing to his car.

"Well, she's about to."he shot back "Dominic Torettos ride in my garage Now that...will be a nice trophy. Let's go, legend. Car for car. Car for car?You want it, come and get it. Oh and if I win, your sister is my second trophy"

"I ain't nobody's trophy"I laughed

"Really?"he said holding up his car keys.

"Really" I said taking Dom's car keys from him.

"Maria what are you doing" Dom asked worriedly

"Imma teach this ass a lesson" I smirked walking over to doms car

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought in Thursday comments. Bye there are more updates coming soon, I'm really enjoying writing this at the moment ❤️