Chapter 19

Tego and Rico's PoV

"You sure about this?" I said to tego, rolling my eyes as he held all of his $10 million in his hand.

"You know I am." He nodded walking over to the roulette table.

"You don't need to do this." I rolled my eyes

"Just leave me alone." He said putting his bets down

"Bro, I'm not trying to be negative, but casinos are the kinds of places designed to take money from guys like you and me." I warned him, watching him look at the ball moving around the roulette.

"When I win here I'm buying you a lifetime supply of antidepressants." He said patting my shoulder.

"You don't put ten million on red!"I said

"Enough already." He said

"You put it on black." I smirked putting all of my bets down

"No more bets." The casino worker finalised

He spun the roulette around. We all watched in anticipation as the ball moved from black to red and back again.

Romans POV
I pulled up outside of a familiar garage In my new Bugatti.

I opened my door and got out. I walked around to the other side and opened the opposite door.

"Right this way my dear" I said offering the lady my hand. "You stand right there. Imma be ringgit back"

I gave her a smirk and walked into the garage to greet a familiar face.

"So this is your dream huh?" I said laughing slightly

"Absolutely. It's Enough for me man" Tej said

"Whats up man?" I said pulling him in for a bro hug

"I take it that's you dream then" he said pointing to the car.

"Absolutely" I said "so you good?"

"Yeah man"

"Yeah you know what's crazy?" I started "there only four of those cars in the whole world,and I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse."

"Huh. That's a nice lady you got there, too." He admitted

"Oh absolutely" I said giving her a wave

"I see you've finally given up on Maria. I have to admit I though it had become quite the obsession" he laughed

"Your one to talk" I scoffed sarcastically "besides I never give up hope on Maria. She said I can take her out when she gets back"

"That's if she doesn't hook up with some other guy" Tej said

"Don't crush my dreams man" I joked "Hey we gotta go man, lets do this"

"I'll drive" Tej said

"In that? Come on, man, no way" I said pointing to the old rusted car hole was a busy working on.

"No, no. Not in this." He laughed "In that."

I looked outside to see the same car pull up next to mine.

"Are you serious right now?" I laughed "Man, this is crazy!"

"Yes, I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh?" Tej said "What's your smart ass got to say now"

"You know what? We can always shine together, baby." I laughed  "Get dressed, man, we got things to do!"

Hans POV

I accelerated the car as I drove past a sign saying "Berlin." While Giselle continued to kiss me.

Giselle I was sitting in my lap. I had one hand around her waist and the other on the steering wheel.

"So, where to now?" She asked

"I don't know. Never been to Madrid." I smiled

"I thought you wanted to go to Tokyo?" She asked

"We'll get there. Eventually." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead

Brian's POV
I grabbed mias hand as we walked along the beach.

"I can't wait to have this baby" I said giving her a kiss.

"Me too" she smiled

I put my hand on her stomach and felt the baby lightly kicking.

"He's gonna be a feisty one" I laughed

"I love you"

Dom's PoV
I looked out of my car window as I pulled up to the beach to see Brian and Mia walking back towards their house. They both looked a the happiest I had ever seen them.

As soon as Mia noticed the car they both came over.

I got out of the car with Elena. It turns out that the two of us got along extremely well. We both had a lot in common. She was a nice woman and our friendship grew into something more. She grabbed my hand as we walked over to Brian and Mia.

Mia greeted me with a big hug, while Brian did the same to Elena.

"This is a nice surprise" Brian said

"I can't believe you two are having a baby soon" I said to Mia

"It's crazy right" Brian said

After a while of catching up me and Brian went into the house while the two women went and sat on the beach.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister"  I said to Brian

"It's because we're free" he said handing me a bottle of beer.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"You know I want another shot" Brian said coming to stand next to me.

"Yeah?" I said

"Yeah" he agreed " no wagers, nobody else. Just you and me once and for all"

"Ha" I smirked "you sure you can handle the disappointment

"Are you?" He fired back

"Alright O'conner let's see what you got" I said

Maria's PoV
It's crazy how quickly my life had changed in the past few months. I found my family again, became millions of dollars richer and then left again to start my own life. I of course I will be seeing everyone again but for now I'm staying here. London.

I drove along the dark highway in my new black Aston Martin vantage.

I pulled into a long driveway and got out of my car. When I got to the door I was greeted by my two dogs.

The house still had the same effect every time I walked in. The big staircase and the huge hallway always made me realise how much my life has changed.

But this is only the start.

The end of fast five!!
I hope you enjoyed this fairer let me know what you thought in the comments. Sorry if it was a little hard to follow I just wanted  to write it how the move shows it. ❤️