Chapter 15

Maria's POV
We got ready to pull off the job. Some of us were dressed in police uniforms, paramedic uniforms or as prisoners.

I had been asked to stay behind with Dom Mia and Brian as backup so if they needed me anywhere I could go straight away. I would have been with Dom and Brian but their job worked better with two people.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city. We're not going to get a better window." Mia said

"Okay, guys, it's show time!" Dom said "First team in position,let's go."

"Come on, let's do this." Tego shouted

Brian was over in the corner talking to mia when a loud noise came over us.

"Cops!" Vince shouted

Hobbs drove his huge truck straight into Dom's car and crushed it completely.

"You just made a big mistake" Dom said

"He's a dead son of a bitch" I muttered

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip.
But not as long to flip the receiver.You're going down, Toretto." Hobbs said slamming his door.

"I'm Right here" Dom said walking towards Hobbs.

He threw the first punch and Hobbs responded with another one just as quick. They continued until each of them had been beaten to the floor, they were bothered trying to get the upper hand. Hobbs picked Dom up and threw him through a glass window that lead to another room. He went through and started fighting again.

I could no longer see what was going on in the other room, but there were several loud smashes.

Hobbs men had now rounded up me, Brian, Mia and Vince and had their guns pointed at all of us. I stepped in front of Mia to protect her and her baby, just in case they did shoot.

The two men then came crashing through the upper floor window and straight onto the floor.

"Dom!"I shouted running over to where he was, making sure Brian was still with mia.

"Stay back I got this" he ordered

They continued to throw hard punches at eachother. They both had crimson red stains running down their faced.

"Corn in man!" Vince shouted

"Dom please stop!" Mia added

Hobbs picked up a hammer and tried to hit Dom with it. He rolled out to the way and got the upper hand. He picked the hammer up and held it above Hobbs. I knew he wouldn't singlehandedly murder a man in front of us all. He slammed the hammer into the ground hard.

He stood up and looked at us. He slowly moved hit hands to his head, not won sting to be shot.

Hobbs cuffed us all and put us in the back of the truck. Of course I did t go without a fight. But with about 10 of Hobbs men against one of me was unfair. Dom told me to stop and he sat next to me in the truck.

The female cop who had Dom's necklace was also there. I felt bad for her, she looked almost as if she didn't want to be there.

"Yeah we're coming in now" Hobbs said picking up his phone

Dom looked up at me then put his head down sadly.