Chapter 4

(Updated version)
Mia's POV
"Thanks for that"I heard someone behind me say

"Dom"I said jumping into his arms "

"you didn't think that we would really let you go to prison do you?"brain said

"No way, ride or die right"he said

"Dom I-,"I started

"C'mon guys we kind of have to go there's 2 minutes left"Brian said getting into his cars

I tried to keep the chat to a minimum on the way back. I still wasn't sure exactly what had happened. I should get over it and be happy that I have my brother with me now.

After we had got Dom back we knew we would need somewhere to stay where no one would come looking for us. so we went to stay with Vince for a while.

"Hey, you wanna talk"Dom said knocking slightly on the door

"Yeah about what"I said putting in a smile

"I'm not stupid you know I've known you for 28 years I can tell when something wrong from a mile off"he said sitting down next to me

I could feel my eyes filling up and a single tear running down my face.

"Did you see the other car"I said almost whispering

"The Porsche?"

"Yeah" I said "Did you see the person in the car, there's only one other person, other than you that can drive like that"

He stopped and looked at me with an almost sad look on his face.

"Maria"Dom said pulling me into a tight hug

"It was her Dom it has to have been"I said

"I haven't seen her since she was 13, how the hell did she know what was going down"he said confused

"She's a Toretto Dom"I laughed Wiping the tears from my face

"Of course"

He got up and left after that. I knew I wouldn't be seeing him for a few days. I put my hard in my hands and started to cry, I didn't even really know why.

After a while I stood up And I went to find vince's wife.

She was in the room next door to me holding her baby rocking him back and forth while he laughed.

"Can I ?"I said

"Of course"she handed me that baby "have you told Brian yet"

"No"I said quietly, handing the baby back to her and leaving the room "excuse me"

I went back into the other room and lay down on the bed. I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to drift off to sleep.

"Hey you alright" Brian said coming back into the room and sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Fine"I lied

"Is it about the other person who was there?"he said "who was it?"

"Can we drop it please"I snapped

The next morning,me and Brian got up before Vince and his wife woke up and left on the train.

-watch the scene above for the next part-

After that we decided to stay in an old abandoned warehouse for a while. I was sitting one night with Brian and Dom.

"Brian"I started "I have something to tell you"

I was interrupted by Vince who came in. He didn't do his job so Brian confronted him. Let's just say it didn't end too well.

-time skip-

Me and Brian were sitting together in the warehouse talking when we heard gunshots coming from outside. He stood up and gripped my hand.

"Come on let's go"he said hiving me a quick kiss on the head

We decided it was best to leave now before anything got worse. 

We were climbing over the wall and. Three men with guns came in they narrowly missed me. Me and Brian started running through the building.

I could see Dom on a roof top being chased he jumped off one building to another after smashing through a window. He had a lot of nerve. I'm just not sure I had the same.

We managed to escape through a sewage system. Nice I know. We got to an opening on a river.

"We need to split up"Dom said to Brian "you and Mia head South I'll lead them away."

"No"I said

"Dom's right we got lucky what just happened, what happens next time we have no choice but to spli-,"Brian started

"I'm Pregnant"I blurted out

Maria's POV
"Breaking news a bus of high security prisoners was hijacked earlier on this week, all prisoners remain under control apart from one, Dom Tore-,"

I switched the tv off and sunk to the floor. I put my head in my hands and cried more than I've ever cried before.

I saw Dom and Mia and I couldn't even bear to face them. That could've been my only chance.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought in the comments. ❤️

The other Torreto On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara