Chapter 9

Dom's POV
Me and Brian were getting ready to pull of the first heist already. We didn't want to waste any time waiting around. Once this was over we'd be living comfortably for the rest of our lives.

I took out two ski masks and handed one to Brian.

"You ready for this"I asked him

"Yeah, I'm doing This for my kid"he said "I want them to have a better life than I did"

"And they will"I reassured him

"Hey where do you think you two losers are going" I heard someone shout from the upper floor in the warehouse.

They dropped down from the upper level and stood next to us.

"Maria, what the hell are you doing here your supposed to be with Roman and tej" I said

"Coming with you two" she said happily "I'm bored as fuck right about now, not to mention Roman keeps following me around"

"No go with  them I don't want you getting hurt"I said "were most likely to be attacked"

"Well why did you ask me on the job then"she said picking another mask out of the box then climbing into the car we were taking.

"Let's go" Brian shrugged

A while later we pulled up outside of where the first house was. The man who had been in the car walked up to the door and got buzzed in. Me, Brian and Maria where Shortly Behind him. The rest of the team would follow in a minute. When the man on the Inside opened to door Maria walked forward and gave him a quick left hook to the face.

"Don't hold back"i said almost laughing

I loaded my gun and headed inside. Several of the women were now screaming.

"Nobody move"I said in Portuguese

Several men had now came into the room and were trying to fight us off, Maria was no less than 10 meters away from me but I had lost sight of Brian. We fought most of them off until they agreed to sit still.

Maria dashed off to where Brian was struggling in the corner. She sneaked up behind the thug and gave him a roundhouse kick to the side.

"Nice"I could hear Roman shout

Me and Brian assembled all of the people into the middle of the room while Maria  collected all of the money. While the rest of the team stood around checking the doors. She took the bottle of petrol and poured it over the money.

"That's it all"she said placing the last stack on top of the neat pile.

"Your a dead man, your all dead men!"one of them shouted "you don't have a place to hide"

"Who's hiding"I said pulling off my mask and watching the rest of the team do the same

"Are you crazy? Are you crazy?"the man shouted "do you know who's house this is? Who's money you are stealing?"

"We ain't stealing it" Maria said taking her lighter out and throwing it onto the stack.

Most people in the room covered their eyes from the heat. Roman stared at the burning pile almost looking hurt.

"You tell your boss exactly who did this and that there's more coming" I said

I instructed the team to go to certain places to watch for Reyes men. I knew by now he would be moving his money, he wasn't stupid enough to keep it in the houses after what we did. The team had each been left in charge of following one car to see where it was going.

"Number one is on the move man" Tego said

"Two is one the move" Roman checked in on his radio

"I got mine"Han confirmed

"I got eyes on five" Tej said

I waited at a crossing in my car. Brian drove past with a worried look on his face. He should be home with Mia, not putting himself a at risk.

"I know ya'll said they were consolidating to money somewhere but" Tej said "ya'll ain't gonna believe this"

We met up on top of a building opposite the place where all the cars had led to.

Maria stood close to me and gave me a small nervous smile. Roman slotted in between us and was stood pretty close to her as always, he put his arm around her waist to "comfort her" usually she wouldn't have stood for it but no one really had any words right now. I'm guessing Tej saw it as a chance too, he stood beside Maria and linked her arm, earning a jealous look from Roman.

Maria's POV

"Well this job just got a lot harder" Brian said breaking the silence.

"If he's moving it into a police station, he's got some serious brass in his pocket" Roman added

"Brass ways you down, if you carry too much" I said "he's gotta have some weakness"

"Looks like this is gonna be a shorter trip than I thought" Rico said in Spanish

"What did he say"Roman whispered to me

"Learn your Spanish"I whispered back marching his tone

"Es muy stupido" Tej laughed

These two were clearly in some type of competition to "win me over." It's a shame they don't know that I won't put up with their bullshit. I just smiled and acted calm.

"Hell yeah, we can't do this" Tego continued

"Can't? You mean shouldn't" han added

"I think this doesn't change a thing, I say we stick to the plan" Dom shrugged

"Agreed"I said knowing that there was no way to persuade him not to do this.

"You say what? Damn you Torettos have balls" Roman said "this just went from mission impossible to mission in-freaking-sanity."

He took his hand from around my waist (thankfully) and stalked off.

"Whatever man, I ain't scared I'm just letting you all know that going in that building is crazy" he said, trying to keep his cool. ( not that it was ever really there)

"I got this" Brian said  jogging off after him

He returned a few minutes later with a sorry looking Roman.

"Can't hurt to try"he said as if he was being forced.

He moved closer to me again and attempted to put his arm back around my waist. I grabbed his wrist before he could. "Don't touch me"I said calmly

I trailed my index finger along his cheek. "It's a rookie mistake" I gave him an over the top wink to go with it.

I never intended to be mean. I knew Roman liked me from the start (along with Giselle, who has now made it perfectly clear she has her sights set on Han) and now apparently Tej did too. Too bad I'm not looking for a relationship.

"Girl power, lets show them their place" Giselle laughed

"That's 3 out of the 3 women who have rejected you Roman" Tej laughed

"Mia didn't reject me, I knew she was with brain anyways"he said cockily

"But the other two did"Han said patting him on the shoulder.

"Bad luck Pearce" Dom said

"Too bad Letty ain't here, she would have ate every one of your sorry assed up then still left you wanting more" I said

"Your not wrong" Dom agreed

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm finally back doing regular updates to this story. I've already planned the rest of it out so now I know what I'm actually writing towards. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️