Backstory

As we know it today, humans rule the world. But secretly, hidden from them is the world of supernatural creatures.

In the supernatural world, the various kingdoms live in harmony... or so we thought.

Evil creatures began threading themselves into the human world, causing mischief. These creatures began causing chaos in both worlds, order no longer being maintained.

The kingdom leaders decide to create an academy, where young creatures will learn how to live in harmony with one another. The top students and graduates of this academy became a part of the agency, H.I.D.D.E.N, a group consisting of the strongest creatures, to fight against creatures causing trouble in both human and supernatural worlds.

The neighbourhood containing the Academy, the agency, and living quarters for students and faculty is hidden, fenced in, and surrounded by mountains and forests, making it hard to find for both humans and creatures.

The Academy contains two schools, a lower and an upper school. Lower School is for students equivalent to those pursuing undergraduate studies and Upper School is for students equivalent to those pursing masters or PhD (for age reference). Students spend four years in Lower School (freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior) and upon graduation, they may chose to continue and apply with Upper School (2 years, junior and senior) or go back to their own kingdoms. Upon Upper School graduation, students may join H.I.D.D.E.N. full time, but almost all choose to return to their own kingdom. Many of the faculty members at the academy are Upper School and H.I.D.D.E.N. graduates, making them more than qualified to guide the students.

The members of H.I.D.D.E.N. fight for justice at night, but during the days, they are still regular young adults figuring life out.

———————————————————————
Hehehe first story :) hope y'all enjoy :)