Chapter 5

Rena opened her eyes as she heard her alarm go off. She reached over and shut it off.

First day of school.

She got up and got ready for school. She put on light make up, curled her hair into light waves, and put her uniform on. She checked her appearance in the mirror before heading downstairs towards kitchen and dinning floor.

"Good morning," Sora greeted Rena with a smile as she walked into the kitchen area

"Morning." Rena replied. She opened her cabinet to grab the box of cereal and milk as Sora handed her a bowl and spoon.

"Excited for your first day?" Sora asked the younger girl.

"I don't know, not really sure what to expect." Rena replied. The two girls brought their food to the dinning area and took a seat at a table.

"It's almost like regular school to be honest

"It's almost like regular school to be honest." Sora told her. "Teachers are weird, classes are boring, boys are dumb." Rena let out a small chuckle.

Rena quickly finished her breakfast as Sora gave her a few tips for surviving at school. Rena wanted to get to school early to make sure she had enough time to find her locker and get a good seat in class. She said goodbye to Sora as she left for school.

...

Locker 392...393...394...395! Rena found her locker, opening it to find her books and schedule waiting for her. She looked at her schedule.

1. Diversity of Supernatural Creatures
2. Plasma Control
Lunch
3. Physical Training
4. Supernatural Civilizations

Rena sighed. Judging by the names, classes were definitely going to be boring. She closed her locker, and made her way to her first class.

As she entered the classroom, the was glad to see a few of her friends. Renjun waved to her, with Haechan in the seat next to him. They were seated in the middle aisle, in the fourth row. Rena decided to take the seat behind Renjun.

"Haechan says this class is terribly boring." Renjun informed her as she sat down.

"I did not!" Haechan said, shaking his head.