Chapter 16

The day had finally come for the new members, the day of the Initiation Mission

The day had finally come for the new members, the day of the Initiation Mission. They were gathered around the command room, as Taeyong explained they mission.

"You will capture these three." He pressed a button, revealing the images of three beings. "Julie Yang Julie, Kim Mingkyu, and Lee Dongwook. Bring them to H.I.D.D.E.N.'s building for confinement. Their images will be located on your devices as well." Taeyong told them, referring to the thin metal bracelets each of them wore.

"Are there any questions before we begin?" They all shook their heads.

"Let's get you all suited up them."

...

Jaemin admired one of the knives on the wall. Silver. He noted. He grabbed the thin blade and placed it in his pocket.

Jeno peered from beside him, shaking his head as he grabbed the wooden bullets and a pistol.

Haechan lifted his sweater, revealing the belt undneath, placing a handgun in.

The three boys exchanged looks before joining the rest of the group.

"Ready?" Jaehyun asked the group, handing each of them a small earpiece and microphone to attach to themselves.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Jaemin answered. Jaehyun nodded to Winwin as he conjured up faerie doors for them. The group entered the doors, which transported them to the Underground City.

...

"Here's the bar." Jaemin and Rena had stopped at the doors of Cerberus. They had decided to split up into groups, covering more ground. Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan were close behind the two of them, while Chenle and Jisung were looking at market. Jiwoo and Yangyang waited at their meeting point, ready to conjure up doors to the confinement when needed.

The bells rung as the two of them entered. The worker at the bar looked up as he wiped the tables, giving the two of them a small smile. The

"Please, seat yourselves." He told them. Rena and Jaemin nodded, grabbing a table near the bar. They ordered a drink each, sipping as they watched the creatures inside. The bar was decently full, with a small dance floor in the middle, filled with beings dancing. It gave off eerie vibes, clear that it was made for supernaturals.

"It's kinda nice, isn't it." Jaemin asked her. Rena nodded, fiddling with her straw. They noticed Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan walk in, taking a seat at another table across the room.

"The bar looks really nice." They heard Haechan say in their earpiece. Jaemin took a small glance noticing one of their targets sitting at the bar.

"I'm going to the washroom." Jaemin said, looking at their empty drinks. Rena nodded. Once Jaemin was out of site, Rena made her way to the dance floor, walking past the bar. As she was behind the target, she faked a trip, falling into the male's lap.