Chapter 31

"Jiwoo?" Renjun exclaimed as he saw the girl watching Jeno cook. The group of friends exchanged looks before realizing the scene in front of them. Jaemin gave his best friend a smirk as he prepared the ingredients for their meal.

"Jeno, what are you making?" Jaemin asked him, teasing his friend. Jeno rolled his eyes.

"Just pasta, something simple." Jeno replied.

"Good choice." Haechan said to him, snickering as be put an apron on to help Jaemin.

Renjun and Rena placed themselves on stools by the counter, watching their friends cook.

"I wonder how the Boss team mission went." Renjun said, checking his phone to see if Doyoung had any updates for him.

"Anything?" Rena asked, resting her head on her chin. Renjun shook his head.

"Nothing."

Just then, the heard footsteps walking by. The group turned to see members of the Boss team walking by. They looked down so they decided not to ask. The team headed upstairs to each of their rooms to change.

"Doyoung and Taeyong must have stayed behind." Jaemin observed.

"Yeah, they don't look too happy." Renjun said to his friends. They nodded, agreeing with his statement.

"Who's going out tomorrow?" Jiwoo asked them, as Jeno started putting pasta in two plates.

"Haechan is going." Rena told her. "Along with Johnny, Yuta, Sejung, and Sora. They're going to an old witch lair. Renjun's going to help Doyoung in the command room." Jeno gave a plate to Jiwoo.

"We'll be in the dinning area. Enjoy your meal." Jeno said, smiling at them as Jiwoo blushed and walked with him.

Renjun and Rena exchanged looks with each other, causing them to laugh.

...

Later that night, Rena found herself in bed with Jaemin again, cuddling right next to him. He held her tightly. She turned around to face him.

"I can't believe there's only a month left until finals." She said to him, looking into his eyes. Jaemin tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I know, time passes by so quickly." He told her, smiling. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in closer.

"Train with me tomorrow?" He whispered into her ear, causing her to giggle.

"Sure." She responded, giving him a small peck.

...

"Don't do anything out of the ordinary, I'm looking at you Lee Haechan." Yuta said to his team. Renjun and Doyoung sat at their positions, monitoring the screens.

"I'll try not to set the whole forest on fire." Haechan responded with a smirk. Yuta rolled his eyes as Doyoung brought their location up.

"This one is pretty secluded and I'm not expecting much, but still plant the cameras and see if anything happens. Try not to fall asleep." Doyoung told them. The team nodded.

Yuta signalled Winwin, who opened up a door for them.

"I'll be training downstairs so just call me when you need to go." Winwin said to Yuta as he walked through, putting an earpiece in.

"See you all later."

...

"Why aren't you training with Jeno?" Rena asked Jaemin as the two of them put their boxing gloves on, making their way to their way to the boxing ring.