Chapter 2

Rena eyed herself in the mirror, checking her outfit consisting of a white t-shirt, black jeans, white shoes, and a leather jacket.

After sending Jaehyun a quick text, Rena decided to leave her room.

As she opened her door, she heard someone drop a few boxes along with a groan of pain.

Ouch, that must have hurt. Rena walked into the hallway to see blond girl on the floor, glitter surrounding her. The sparkles are a dead giveaway that she's a faerie.

"Sorry for disturbing you, I'm such a klutz." The blond girl looked up at Rena with a small smile.

"It's okay, I was just leaving my room anyways." Rena bent down to help the girl retrieve her things.

"My name is Jiwoo, I'm a new student here." The blond introduced herself.

"I'm Rena and I'm new too," Rena replied, forcing a smile. She looked at the room door beside hers as Jiwoo stood up. "Are you in room 404?"

"Yeah I am, guess we're neighbours!" Jiwoo replied with a bright smile. "Are you in class 1A?"

Rena looked down at her student card, the numbers beside her name.

"Yeah I am."

Jiwoo opened her door, and put her box inside her room. "Me too! I have to unpack, but I guess I'll see you in classes and at the ceremony later!" Rena nodded and waved at the girl as she closed her door.

She checked her phone and found a notification from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun
Meet me at the male dorm entrance!

Rena locked her phone and put it back in her pocket as she made her way towards the male dormitory.

...

Rena texted Jaehyun that she was there as she arrived, continuing to walk, not noticing the boy in front of her stopping and ran straight into his back, dropping her phone.

"Ouch." The boy said as Rena realized her mistake.

The boy turned around, revealing a pale face and dark eyes. The boy sported brown hair. He was wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and white shoes but his slender figure gave it away.

Vampire, was Rena's first thought as she saw him.

"I'm so sorry," Rena exclaimed, as the boy picked up the phone she dropped.

"It's fine," the boy mumbled, passing Rena her phone, with his other hand on his neck as he eyed the girl from head to toe "Aren't you at the wrong dorms?"

"I'm meeting my brother," Rena replied taking her phone back just as Jaehyun neared the entrance, a small boy with black hair following close behind.

The small boy was dressed in white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, tucked into his blue jeans with white sneakers. Seems like a teacher's pet.

"Rena! I see you've met Jaemin," Jaehyun exclaimed, seeing the two.

"Met is an understatement," Jaemin mumbled underneath his breath as he greeted his senior. Jaemin walked into the male dorms and disappeared up the stairs.

"Rena this is Renjun," Jaehyun said, introducing the boy beside him. "He's from Sora's coven." Renjun held his hand out for Rena to shake.

"Nice to meet you Rena." Renjun said, smiling softly.

"You too, Renjun." The girl replied.

"Renjun just finished moving in too. Maybe you two can go get lunch at the dining hall and explore a bit before the gathering." Jaehyun suggested.

"Sure, I'm pretty hungry." Rena replied, Renjun nodding in agreement.

"Great, I'm going to help that sprite over there with those boxes because he looks like he's going to fall over soon. I'll see you two later." Jaehyun waved the two freshman off.

"So you're his sister?" Renjun asked Rena.

"Yup, the one an only." Rena replied just as her stomach growled, making hints of blush appear on her cheeks.

"We should probably go get some food." Renjun said, the girl too embarrassed to respond.

The freshmen made their way to the dining hall, exchanging conversation as they went.

Rena learned that Renjun was a smart boy, sassy yet friendly, and a small friendship began there.

———————————————————————————
Ooooo nct dream is starting to get introducedddd