Chapter 3

Rena and Renjun walked into the large dinning hall

Rena and Renjun walked into the large dinning hall. There were quite a few students inside, but the two freshmen noticed a large group in the back corner of the room.

"Hey Renjun," a dark-brown haired boy waved from the group. He was muscular and smiled with his eyes. "Come meet the others!"

Renjun scurried to the group, Rena following behind.

"This is my room neighbour, Renjun," the boy said to the group, grabbing Renjun's arm.

"Hi, this is my new friend, Rena." Renjun introduced the girl, earning wide-eyed stares from a few of the boys.

"You're Jaehyun-hyung's sister, right?" A dark haired boy with wide eyes from the back said. Rena nodded back in response.

"I'm Jeno," the boy that introduced Renjun said, giving her hand a firm shake, allowing Rena to conclude that he was a werewolf. "I'm a freshman too!"

Rena was introduced to the other at the table, consisting of tan-boy who called himself Haechan, the wide-eyed boy named Mark, the tall figure named Lucas, and two chinese-boys named Xiaojun and Hendery. Haechan was a freshman too, with the other boys being sophomores.

"You two must be hungry, grab a tray and go get some food." Mark told the two newcomers as their stomachs growled in response. They quickly grabbed some food and returned back to the table.

"What class are you all in?" Xiaojun asked the group.

"1A!" Jeno, Renjun, Haechan and Rena all replied at the same time, earning looks of shock before laughing.

"Wow, guess we'll be seeing each other a lot." Renjun said, as the group settled down.

"Yeah, you'll have the core classes together, but everyday, there's a period spent with your own kind." Xiaojun explained.

"Renjun, you're a witch right?" Hendery asked, earning a nod from the small boy.

"Mark and I are wizards, so we'll be spending that period together!" Rena noticed the wands poking from holsters on their pants.

"The spells teacher last year was terrible." Mark exclaimed. "I hope we have a new one this year."

The group spent the rest of the time chatting about which teachers were the best, what clubs to join, and explored the campus.

Mark looked at the clock, which read 3:45pm.

"We should starting heading over to the Lower School auditorium for the Welcoming Ceremony." Mark told the group of freshman. "Let's go!"

The group headed over to the auditorium. Rena opened the doors, revealing a large room.