Enies Lobby

[Enies Lobby]
[3rd person's POV]

All members of the CP9 have gathered on the main island, having their pretty little meeting on the top floor of the building. Probably discussing on what to do with their hostage, Nico Robin and Franky.

At this moment, unfortunately the gates of the grand Enies Lobby opened. A large fleet of marines battleships come unannounced.

"Whose ship is it?! And why did you open the gates?!"
Spandam, their leader snapped at his henchmen who told the news.

"I-It is Vice Admiral Medeia's fleet. They came with an order from the higher-ups regarding Nico Robin and the cyborg!"
The soldier saluted.

All eyes fell on the soldier with full of shock. They all are thinking of the same thing.

What is she doing in Enies Lobby?!

_________________________

Spandam gritted his teeth at the news since he can't say anything to a Vice Admiral. Specially not to Vice Admiral Medeia. Not her. Nobody dared to protest if it's her.

"Welcome our guest with the best treatment."
He said through gritted teeth.

Then before the soldier could walk out of the room, another one walked in.

"Sir! Vice Admiral Medeia have entered the building with her associates."
He informed.

That was too quick!

Spandam clicked his tongue but soon fell to the floor with a pale face, regretting his action earlier.

"Did you... Just clicked your tongue at me?"

It was her.

Vice Admiral Medeia.

Looking down at him with an unimpressed expression on her face.

In an instant, all members of CP9 in the room stood from their seats and saluted in respect.

"At ease."
The Vice Admiral sighed but soon looked at Spandam once more.

"No greetings, Chief Spandam?"
The woman overshadowed the man in an intimidating manner.

Although the CP agents works directly under the world government, their levels are not higher than a vice admiral. But they usually ignore the said status and belittle marines officer for being the 'dog' of government.

But they can't do that to Medeia. No one dared to.

"G-Good morning, Vice Admiral Medeia. It is good to meet you after so long."
Spandam gave out a fake smile as he stood up and led Medeia to the sofa.

But Spandam glanced at Medeia's right hand man who's following quietly behind her. He cursed the man in his head for adding further annoyance to the situation.

When Medeia sat across from Spandam, she dismissed her man with a gesture of her hand and following it with a small nod.

Then they talked.

With the two hostages in the room.

_______________________

"You are expected to hand Nico Robin over to Mary Goeis by next month with my fleet. We'll pick her up as soon as we got our needs covered. Probably in a week. Whereas Franky must be handed over to Vegapunk, also by next month. I will drop him off as my fleet take Nico Robin to Mary Goeis."
The Vice Admiral explained as she handed the letter Sengoku wrote to Spandam.

"Then why have you come so early?"
He asked with a tinge of nervousness.

"My fleet took some damage from a fight against Kaido's henchmen near Calm Belt. We had to get the ship fixed in Water Seven since it's the best in this part of the world."
The woman shrugged.

The CP members can only produce cold sweat at the mention of Kaido.

"I would gladly help to heal your fleet members. The doctors here are excellent."
Spandam shot another fake smile.

"Oh, no worries. None of them got injured. It's just the ship."
She then stood from her seat, right hand resting on the hilt of her katana.

Her eyes then fell to the two hostages. But her eyes didn't show any kind of resentment. Rather... She was...smiling?

A genuine smile that was only seen by the two hostages. None of the CP member saw it.

"I'll be back in a week. Don't do anything stupid like losing Nico Robin or Franky, okay?"
She smiled scarily, sending shudders to their skin.

"Have a safe journey!"
They all stood and bowed as she left the room.

Again, Spandam grits his teeth.

He doesn't like that woman. At all.