Chapter # 10

Light leaked into the room through thin white curtains, splashing the white bed spread in the warm, hazy glow of the early morning sun. My head pounded painfully and I knew it was a hangover from last night but I just couldn't bring myself to care enough to find a bottle of Tylenol.

All I cared about at the moment was the warm body right next to mine. My arm was wound around her waist as her thick brown hair fanned out across the white pillow, tickling my nose as I inhaled.

A light snore escaped her mouth every now and then and it filled me with so much joy I didn't know what to do with it. I just smiled and buried my head in the crook of her neck and tried to find sleep again.

I hope to god that kiss last night wasn't some stupid allusion or a mistake on her part. All night I had laid there with a stupid grin on my face, touching my lips repeatedly, trying to figure out whether the tingling sensation I felt from my lips all the way down to my toes was nerves or excitement.

By the time the entire house went silent and the music had stopped booming outside and I left the room for a couple minutes looking for sweats and a sports bra to throw on, I had figured it was both.

I would have thought kissing a girl would have made me angry, but not her. Talia was different and she was sweet and she was kind. Who cares if she had a boyfriend? So did I, technically.

I took a deep breath, taking in the faint lavender scent she harboured and snuggled closer to her until my body was flush against hers.

She stired and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. She was awake. Or awake enough to grab my hand. That meant she was awake enough to know that I was still here and that I was holding her.

She wasn't freaked out or disgusted.

"Mornin'" she yawned out. Her voice was rough from sleepiness. She was still holding my hand and curled up against me. We were spooning and god, spooning never felt so sacred and intimate. It was like it was just our thing. It was like we invented it.

"Morning," I said back. She flopped onto her back and turned to look at me with a faint grin on her pink lips. "How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Good. But not as good as you I bet." She giggled adorably. "It was the drugs." I laughed, pulling her closer to me and resting my head on her chest.

It felt right.

"You kissed me last night." I blurted. I felt her heart pick up speed. I heard the pounding in my ears speed up to match my own beating heart.

"I know." I picked my head up and looked at her. She was staring at me. "I couldn't help it. You looked really hot last night and then you swooped in like wonder woman and saved the day." I smiled.

"You're a good damsel in distress." She laughed too. "I know, I was calling to you." I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at her.

I had to admit that she looked every bit as presentable when she woke up as she did when she arrived at school in the morning. She was so gorgeous she didn't need a drop of foundation upon her face.

"So. You like kissing girls?" I asked her. She blushed and hid behind her hands. I smiled and grabbed her hand and tore it away from her face.

"It's more than that. I like kissing girls and I like touching girls and I like looking at girls." She muttered. I laughed, leaning in close to her and whispering in her ear.

"Me too."

I pulled away, but I was dragged back to her by her hand tangled in my hair. My lips met hers clumsily and despite that, I still found time to process this and kiss her back, getting turned on by the softness of her skin on mine and the scrap of teeth against my bottom lip. I let my hand travel down her stomach and back up and let hers stay in my hair, tugging at it deliciously.

We broke away at the same time, panting.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling for a while. We didn't talk for a while. We just looked on. My head was full on kisses and hazy feelings.

I knew this calm wouldn't last long, that pretty soon I had to go home smelling like alcohol and my mom was going to sniff me out and ground me for all eternity like last time. I knew I would have to deal with Jason and let him kiss and hug me to make it all better because I couldn't have anyone know what I did just now.

The toxic feelings crept on ever so slowly until I found myself disgusted by the curve of her hips and the taste of her tongue. I was feeling sick to my stomach about it, but at the same time I craved the wrongness and I just wanted to pull her body under mine and have my way with her, because she turned me on and that wasn't something that happened often.

"You can't tell a soul." I said. The bed shifted. "Oh god, why would I do that?" She said in a panicked voice. I looked over at her and she was sitting up, stretching, her back arched and her chest looking inviting and sexy.

I looked away.

"Promise me." I said.

"Promise you what? That I won't tell your secret and expose us both?" I nodded. She sighed. "Taylor, I won't tell. You can trust me. I don't want to be gay anymore than you do." I sat up too.

"Uh...yeah. Okay. So basically, this never happened?" I asked. She nodded quickly, slipping out of the bed. "Sure, yeah, this little hook up didn't happen. Got it." I saw her bend down to pick something up. Her shoes. She headed towards the door, running a hand through her thick mane before turning back around, glaring at me.

"You know, I was really starting to like you, Taylor. I thought, this must be what it would be like to meet a girl if I was out. And then you go all bipolar on me. But don't worry, your secrets safe with me."

I frowned. "Talia, come on, you have a boyfriend, I have a boyfriend, this wouldn't be smart." She sighed and stopped glaring. Now she just looked hurt. I stood, leaving the warm bed and went to her, setting my hands on her shoulders.

"It'll be our little secret, okay?" I kissed her softly and almost melted when she kissed back. If this was what it felt like to kiss Jason, all exciting and hot and quavering at his touch, I think I would be straight. But the fact that I felt this way while kissing Talia was a relief as well as a nightmare.

I was a complete, no doubt about it lesbian, and Talia McKenzie was my crush, as well as my secret hook up the day after a party.

∆∆∆
I have no idea how long this is. I'm scared its going to come to two pages. God that would suck.

I sort of like the way I wrote this one but yeah its super short sorry, I didn't have much to write about in this one.

Hope you all like it and thanks so much for the votes guys! Omg it just makes my heart melt I love the response this story is getting! It honestly brings a smile to my face every time I get a notification about a new vote! ♥♥♥♥♥♥