Chapter # 16

FLUFF/RATED R CONTENT, SO SORRY IF THAT'S NOT YOUR THING

It's been weeks since we went over to Jordan's, and now we're a little group. I don't know how it happened or when but we all just started hanging out together.

It might have started because I'm always with Talia, but now I think its because we all sort of get along in that weird I-hate-you type way everyone gets along with Jordan like. Hannah and Talia are getting close though, and that makes me happy that she's getting on with my best friend. It makes me think we were supposed to happen. We were supposed to be with each other. Its been weeks since we went over to Jordan's, and now we're a little group. I don't know how it happened or when but we all just started hanging out together.

I took a moment to appreciate the shape of her eyes as she stared at me from the right side of my bed.

They weren't exactly almond shaped, there was a tiny little curve at each corner of her eyes and they were also wider than I imagined almonds would be.

"Why do you think they use almonds to describe the shape of eyes?" I asked her. She let out a breathy laugh before letting out an authentic one that shook the bed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You're so random, Taylor." She said after she had composed herself and snuggled into me. I shook my head. "No I'm not. I was trying to memorized the shape of your eyes."

She pulled away from me and grinned at me before kissing my jaw. She did that a lot. Kissed me in places that weren't my lips. She liked to keep me guessing. I loved it.

"Well then. That's not so random." she laid her head on the pillow and stared up at me for a while. She raised her hand and traced the outside of my lips with her fingers before drawing a line up to my hairline with her index finger. I closed my eyes and sighed contently.

"And on a related note, I think you have Bambi eyes. The huge, wide ones, you know? You look innocent, but you're not." She said. I blushed and opened my eyes thinking of the day we had almost had sex for the first time. It wasn't that long ago, but it felt like ages ago.

"Do you think we should get up soon?" Talia asked me. I shook my head. "No. I want you all to myself today." I hugged her to me and buried my face the crook of her neck.

"You already have me all to yourself, on any given day." She muttered.

We tangled our legs together and I felt her hand travel down my back. She raked her nails down my back softly before squeezing my ass. I laughed and lifted my head to kiss her. Her touch drove me crazy.

Our lips touched and I lost all self control and moaned into her mouth. I lifted myself and wedged myself in between her legs, running my hands through her hair.

Her legs wrapped around me and I shuddered, pulling away from her to catch a breath. "Taylor?" She asked in a tiny half-shy voice. I looked up at her.

Her eyes were half open, hooded with what could only be seen as lust. She bit her lip. "You've never...you know...have you?" I shook my head. "No. You?" She shook her head.

"I want you to. If you want to. We could." She was talking in code to me, but luckily I knew what she was saying.

"You want me to what?" I asked her. She blushed. I smiled, liking this. Liking this a lot. I slipped my hand under her shirt. She tensed, and then relaxed looking at me as I just smiled.

"You want me to take this off?" I asked, referring to her shirt. She nodded quickly. So I lifted her shirt up and peeled it away from her body. She shifted and sat up slightly as the shirt was pulled over her head.