Reflection

March 22,2015

The fence that surrounds Paisley Park is woven with purple,blue and gold balloons and ribbons. People stuck purple roses, lavender and other purple flowers in the chain link fence along with envelopes  filled with prayers for my family and love notes and letters. Paintings of my image,the moon with other large photos of me stand along the fence.

Inside of Paisley Park, every single bodyguard, sound engineer, receptionist,assistants or other staff members, were sitting and enduring the information that is on every source of news.

Selene "Purple Queen" Nelson, has died age 35.

Wife of Icon Prince has died age 35

Legends wife dies at age 35

Purple Rain forms at Paisley Park

Purple Humanitarian dies at 35

Selene Beau Nelson dead age 35, Aneurism

My daughter Iris Reign found my body in the magical palace me and my husband opened for our charity foundation named after a song he created 'Sun & Moon' since I'm named after the goddess of the moon. We created it to help the youth,the world and to possibly start a school or hospital its directly across from Paisley Park.

At the luxurious yet comfy home not far from the galpin Blvd. property but still in chanhassen my family was in deep mourning.

Three daughters and a husband is what I left behind. Coco my cat was waiting for me in my office, the singing sparrows were mysteriously quiet in the hallway and the butterflies in the butterfly garden room were significantly still.

Iris Reign or Sugar, was clung to her father for dear life she's our eldest daughter, not his first baby but his "first baby". Her name means "Rainbow". She's 14 year's turning 15 later this year.

Aurora Rose or Pebbles was the second, Prince's hand was tucked under armpit as she laid on his forearm. Her name was inspired by the northern lights Prince took me to see. She's just turnt 13 years old

Last but not really the last of our children was Aella Raye or Dove she bought life back into me she gave me faith and hope when I thought it was lost. She's 9. "Whirlwind" was the meaning of her name.

Prince laid there the only one awake, holding the precious girls that we loved and created. He was being strong compared to his actions hours ago,he is more calm. When he first received the news from Twiste, he started having a panic attack that later turned into complete rage breaking things and throwing music sheets- like the scene from Purple Rain- he hasn't slept since he calmed Iris down she was shaking with hysteria couldn't stop crying and for while couldn't stop screaming.

I felt a headache coming so I decided to lay down on the huge heart shaped ottoman. We weren't the only ones there, Janeane the receptionist, Toni my assistant, Jerry and a few other custodians and Twister, Twister did everything and was my everything If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have met Prince, he was my closest friend, he took it bad.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

"MOON! Moon, moon" Iris said as she sat under the skylight in the livingroom on the floor.

"That's right, it's the moon! It's the moon sugar" Prince said snatching her up and holding her close,kissing her cheeks. "That's the moon". He repeated. "Did you hear what she said her first full word". He said beaming at me with tears in his eyes.

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
January 17 1997

"You're name means Moon, you know that right" Prince said after sitting with me and Twister - yes his real name is twister-. "That is very... lovely. That's a name I haven't heard of before... I like it.

"Thanks, I appreciate it".I said looking at the glowing crescent moon in the studio. "But I already knew that. I was named after the goddess of it"

"Twister,is that your real name. I don't mean to offend you cause I know how people can be when you have a name that doesn't sound... like it should be a name".

"Yeah, I don't know if your talking about having Prince as a name or the symbol but, but yeah it's my real name. Me and her we met at something like a commune our parents aren't hippies but... its a long story" Twister said as he and I started laughing.

"I would like for the both of you to tell me about it sometime. So she's the painter, drawer, photographer,model, just the whole shebang right and your the one who knows the computerization of art and things like that"

"She actually doesn't want to get involved, she came for the travel and to give me... moral support". He mumbled the last part as if he was embarrassed.
But it didn't matter to Prince, he wasn't going to let leave his life that quickly not without a fight or a friendship.