Love4oneanother?

Selene🌕🌕

I gave a hard glare to my husband who was cheering as we watched our daughters in the courtroom sue for Love4oneanother.

"They better win. I don't know how that slipped my mind. I didn't think she'd... she has her own rescue." He said looking at me as I watched the court room. "Baby, I really didn't know she would go this low." He was so apologetic that it broke my heart.

"Its quite alright. What goes around comes around. I never thought she would either but she's trying it."I  caressed his face.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
Later the girls decided to celebrate by having a pizza night and watching all of their father's movies, and dancing to some funky music.

"The world got a little more crazy when you... joined me and it continues to get worse." I told him looking in his eyes. My lover, my greatest friend. 2020 isn't what we wanted the world to be like.

"It seems that way. Only one thing came to realization that we hoped for..." he said pulling me to lay on his chest as I watched him waiting for him to finish. "The young will never grow old." He chuckled and after a second I bursted out laughing thinking of the 30 looking women that are actually 60. I must've laughed so loud it could be heard in the physical world.

"Aye did you hear that?" Iris asked her sisters looking directly at us but not seeing us.

"Its mommy." Aella Raye told them eating her slice of pizza.

"I got to agree. Daddy came to see me a couple if nights ago. He told me to stay safe." Aurora Rose said.

"I had to warn her. I had to let her know I was still here and that I love her." He said looking at her as she drank her tea

"Everything is going to be good we will watch over them until each of them come home to us. We will watch our grandchildren and our family and  your legacy will continue to thrive.