She's an Angel

"Here we are together again. I missed you immensely." I told Prince as we held one another after reading the bible. " I can tell. You didn't know that the light was following you because you wanted me with you." Starting to adjust into a sitting position he looked at me. "I knew you were around me I could feel you, smell you. I heard your cries everytime I took those pills. It reminded me of the time you cried for that baby boy." He caressed my face. "It breaks my heart whenever you cry." He pulled me up to hold me in his arms. "Don't ever cry again,baby".
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌕⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Keenan what's wrong?" Keenan was a nurse I became friends with after some parties at Paisley.

Prince went home to wash and get somethings since I was on watch because my dehydration was very severe and he also wanted to spend more time Iris.

Walking down the hallway to the hospital's nursery with my I-V and Keenan by myside I was nervous, the kind when the teacher calls on you for anything in front of the class, kind of nervous. Prince had the power to get Keenan fired for having me out of bed. He could even make it to where only Nurse Jenny could come in the room. I left Rondell and Twister -who was not supposed to be there ,watch Aurora.

My love for children over came my nervousness though as Keenan told me about a baby boy who was abandoned after being born,the most shocking thing was that he had pfeifer syndrome type², the same exact thing Prince's son had.

Walking up to the incubator I felt his emotional distress, I could feel his soul crying out for someone. His abdomen was stiff so I knew he was crying.

His head including his eyes were covered and wrapped with bandages that were also covered with a blue cap. So he saw nothing but darkness.I looked back questioning why he was bandaged like this, Keenan's response was,"His lids were sewed shut". Poor baby already a feeding tube.

I reached in so that he could atleast grab ahold of my finger through the mittens but it was stiff. "His hands and feet have also been bandaged". Keenan told me with tears."You got to do something Sel. He's already had multiple surgeries man".

"Can I hold him?" I said trying not break down and be emotionally strong for this little guy. Holding him felt complete, he was hot from all the crying and fussing that couldn't be completely heard, but he came down once he knew he wasn't alone. I began to talk to him, "Your so strong and brave. Your going to make it out of this hospital you know, and grow up to be nice and strong." I couldn't help from crying. "I'm here little one, I'm not going anywhere." I caressed his smooth cheeks and he smiled.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Sel." Keenan whispered, when I looked towards him my heart almost droped. Prince was standing at the glass door with his bodyguards watching me. "I'm so fired." Keenan said in a high whisper. Prince walked in still watching me and the baby. "What're you doing?" He asked still just looking without an expression.

"He has type² pfeifer syndrome and I asked her to come and hold him because he was... you wasn't talking to me...oh I'm a... I'll see you later Sel." Keenan left throwing up a fist. At this point I was scared of his expression it was cold as ice with a hint of authority and betrayal.

"I can't leave him." I said in tears. "Don't make me leave him. He doesn't have a family. Poor boy doesn't have a name." I said as tears continue to run down my face and I held him even closer. "Just a little bit longer and then l leave." Prince's expression turned to sorrow and he just came and sat beside me, he kissed my cholesterol braided hair and said "Tell me his story, Baby".
"I don't know what to do. I want to give him a name. Keenan said to name him "King something mighty"." I said as we were now back in the room and Prince held Aurora, "Give him a name that suits him, I heard you speaking to him. King would be a good name." I smiled a thousand smiles, proud of myself for some reason unexplained. "I wasn't mad that you held him. I was mad at the fact you were not resting. You need all the rest you can get your coming home tomorrow." I started worrying about the baby boy and how he was going to be, but Prince being a mind reader he was already a step a head. "Don't worry I'll make sure we get notarized about everything that happens with him." He placed Aurora down and kissed her head smiling. "You gave me life, baby. It's the least I can do to repay you." He said still looking at the pretty baby girl.