Paisley Park

I watched as the staff at Paisley Park still sat in their respective locations mourning my lost. I was deeply humbled and moved by their thoughts of me and the close friendships we once shared. While watching my former employees from 'Sun&Moon' gather at Paisley. Twister and Rondell a bodyguard that was hired just a day before Twister and I were, had a huge fit not towards each other but about the woman I referred to as an associate.

Mayte Garcia Instagram: Extremely stunned by the news I received today. This wonderful woman has passed. I will always cherish the always grateful and humble soul she was.

Twister was so angry about it he started laughing while Rondell was just shaking his head at her audacity. Kirk someone who has been around Prince for decades decided to speak."No matter what happened they still had respect for each other if she really is apologetic let her say her peace and condolences,until P says otherwise". I've always cherished his respect for everyone especially towards me knowing that he has seen countless women in and out Prince's life.

I couldn't help but be saddened as I watched Kim and Jonny - hairstylists- mourn me while sitting in the salon. Days ago I was facing migraine and Kim was with me, holding my hand as I cried and shook from the pain. Later while Prince and I was getting ready for a Paisley Park party she came to say a quick hello I told her "Hey Kim, I truly appreciate what you did earlier and I will always be grateful for our friendship". Prince looked bewildered about the statement even though he knew I was kindhearted he was expecting that.

I remember the very first time talking about these halls of Paisley Park let alone being in them.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌖🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕

"Selene?" Twister said as we layed in the trust circle by the fire looking at the stars.

"Yeah, I'm awake" I assured him while looking at the moon. Trying to soak up her femininity.

"I want to go to Minnesota. Prince his looking for someone who can do art with computers". Twister rushed to out his mouth so fast that I heard him panting.

"That doesn't mean your going to get it. Maybe you should try and write to him, or something like-

"I have he wants me to meet with him, I already talked to the counselors and my father they said yes as long as get other youth comers to go with me"  . He was anxious and already excited.

"How many people have you got to go so far?" I asked wondering why he came to me.

"I need you to go, your like my sister Selly just, I got Summer and Raye, Bow and Elle there going different places Bow and Elle are going to Arizona while summer and raye are going to California. Selene please come with me.

"Let me ask mama,okay?-

"She said you could we leave tomorrow morning. Thanks Selly thank you so much." He squeezed me until we fell asleep counting the stars.
🌚🌚🌚

As I was standing there looking at the painting of his hazel eyes, I was dazed because they looked so real, 'whoever did this is highly talented',I thought to myself. Someone I didn't care to make out watched me for a very long time at the staircase until I rubbed my eyes, glanced around quickly to adjust them and was about to walk away.

"Aye, wait" Prince said running down the stairway."I seen you before, I can't place where". He stated still coming down the stairs.

"I'm here with someone" I stated as he was gave a quick gesture that showed me it was fine to be here and to not get nervous."No, his here to see you". He looked confused but I grabbed his hand and walked him to the front where Twister was waiting.

"Ah, Twister right? Come'on let's go to my studio". He said as Twister and him shook hands. I was willing to wait so I was about to sit until. "No,no come with us" he held his hand out for me to grab.