"sweet baby"

April 21,2016. Sometimes my spirit is just with my family, tonight my husband was alone I watched him take the pills to help with the pain before he ate, I watched him take the new batch that was bought to him after he ate, his incredibly small now...incredibly small. I followed him to the elevator where he started stumbling and getting dizzy but in his dizziness he turned and looked at me.
"Auror- Selene". He said leaning forward on the elevator doors.
"I'm right here baby, I'll catch you, I'll always catch you". I told him with my lips against his neck and arms wrapped firmly around his waist. "I want Aurora". He said as he fell back on to me and we landed on the floor, his eyes looked lost and body was becoming limp. "No baby she can't see you like this." I held him until his spirit was wrapped around mine from behind. "I missed you baby, I just missed you so much." He told me through his tears as he pulled me back to lay on him.
"I missed you too love." Kissing the inside of his covered elbow. "What's that Mama." He said referring to light I have yet to seen. "I don't know but it's beautiful isn't it?" We both walked towards it. This why I stayed I couldn't  leave him.
-------------------
We were now in white, in our father's mansion looking at our daughters down on earth.
Aurora is just like me emotionally sensitive she went into a state of disarray when Prince was found, this state of disarray was dark and heavily depressing. Unlike when I passed, she was in a illusion, not quite there always curled and crying.
"My sweet baby, I want to hold her." Prince stated holding me as we watched her lay on the bedroom floor as if she was in a coffin. "Look at our baby. She's so... I can't see her like this". He said walking away.
🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

September 3. 2002

"Twist. You got to try and get him on the phone, he'll fire you if you don't call him." I said as this beautiful baby girl was coming and labor pains were her grand entrance.

"I don't care you are not doing this alone. I will risk my job." Twister was now Prince's assistant and was supposed to call him but he didn't. He stayed and was there throughout the chaos.
------------------
"Where is she?" I said as Prince wiped the sweat from my head, as I was waking up.
"Resting. Like you will be after they get you cleaned up." I was dehydrated and damn near dead after giving birth, blood pressure dropped almost putting me in a state of comatose . Aurora's blood pressure and sugar was also low. But other than that we were fine.
"You know he will be fired, and you do understand why, don't you?" He said wiping my chest, I just nodded.
"Tell me why, baby." He said looking at the patches hooked from chest to the heart monitor and looking at the I-V in my arm.
"Because he didn't tell you." I said after drinking the water he held to my lips.
"What didn't he tell me, baby? What moments did he just take away from me?" He said kissing my forehead making my heart rate go up. When he noticed he began to soothed me.
"Me giving birth."
"Yeah, but that's not all. You had fever, dangerously low blood pressure,and dehydration. You could've died today. I wouldn't have been here." He stated with his hands folded still standing over me.
"I'm going to go feed our daughter while they get you cleaned up. I was going to do it myself but they said they wanted to keep a watchful eye on you. She's beautiful and she's looks just like you. I love you baby, I love you so much. I don't know what I would if I lost you." He said kissing my lips repeatedly until he looked me in the eyes and smiled before walking to the door.
"Aurora. Her name is Aurora Rose. And she will be pleased to meet you." He stated before leaving the room as I giggled.
------------
"Sweet baby." Iris said touching Aurora's nose. "Awe. Look at baby." She cooed at sleeping sister in Prince's arms as she sat on the edge of my lap.

"She's pretty, isn't she sugar?" Prince encouraged looking at the curly headed baby -another head full of hair, but curly-
"Yeah." She stated still looking now holding on to his shoulder to see the baby. "Honey, Honey, look at baby." She said to me so I could sit up and look at the baby. I scooted up the hospital bed to see my little girl for the first time. She did look just like me nose and all.