The 1

After leaving the bedroom I spotted Coco and she looked at me with curiosity.

"Coco". I whispered she just stared. "Coco". She came towards and roamed and purred between my legs
-----------------

It has now been days since my passing, my husband requested me to be cremated since that was the plan. He made sure everyone at 'Sun&Moon' continued with small events I had planned.

People continued to show their support to my family. Minneapolis even held a candle light visual that was televised, to let the world know that he appreciated the things they were doing he had them light candles in the windows and outside of Paisley Park. He was in the studio with our daughters sleeping on the sofa,the pyramids glowed purple telling everyone that he was in there, but I made sure to give that extra hint of blue that went noticed the very next day. As he was in there he played a song that would basically described the luxurious way he treated me through out or marriage.
🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌖🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
October 97

"So everytime you're in here, a purple light comes on and the triangles light up like a purple Christmas tree." I said looking up at the purple beaming off the glass.

"Pyramids. Yes that's how I wanted it to be." He said focusing on the board full of buttons and sound monitors. "Why? You don't like it?" He said snapping his head towards me killing me with his eyes that stared into my own.

"Its pretty cool... just wanted to know." I said staring back. He just scanned me and got back on task. I was about walk out but. He called out to me.

"Aye,where you going? Thought you were going to keep me company." He looked pretty hurt so I decided to stay.

"What's your next album? Is that what you're doing now?". I asked watching him intensely.

"I'm working on many things right now. I'm working with Larry Graham from Graham Central and Sly and the Family Stone. Chaka. It great it'll blow your mind."

"Chaka. Like Chaka Khan that's crazy. Aye that thing you did for the muppets was pretty cool, good country accent." I couldn't contain myself, immediately I busted out laughing. "I just watched it two days ago, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Your laugh... it's full of life. That's a beautiful thing to be around." He said throwing me off my game. "Don't stop. Keep laughing." He smiled. Until Mayte came in slowly.

"Hey Mayte." I waved. We were pretty cool I would say, we laughed a couple times together, spoke in passing. "Hey, I was hoping to talk with him in private if you don't mind". I quickly got up and walked out.

---------------------
December 1997

"How do you know that you found your soulmate?" I asked as we layed in this foo-foo styled room. I was looking at the stars that glowed from the black light.

"You...laugh more. You want to be around them even more... you feel... complete." He said looking at me wanting to make eye contact.

"Must be a wonderful feeling." I said still mesmerized by the glowing stars.
"It sounds wonderfully beautiful". I stated.

"You don't think you found the one yet?" He said sitting up quickly to get a better look at my face and body language.

"I don't think so... no maybe not". I shrugged, not really caring because I'm still young.

"Maybe you're not looking in the right place. Sometimes things are right in front of us but we're to blind to see it." He stated pretty harshly before clicking away with determination in his step.
-----------------
January, 1998

Lee,lee, lee, I am the one.

"Girl what did we get you into?" Twister asked.

Dearest Selene I am the 1. I'll treat u with the greatest love and respect every woman deserves. Stop looking, I am the 1.

Damn