The Year's 2020

"Look at that,baby. They're still so precious." Prince said as Iris laid with her sisters curled right up under her as some type of disease swept the world. "Our baby's still take care of each other and they're so perfect." He said with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was proud they now own his image and all his master recordings all the way to the 70s and as a bonus they now trademark the color purple. They have continued with making Paisley Park into a museum but did as I would. Every era in a  different room with pictures of him wearing the outfits that were being shown.

They host events; open mic nights, pajama parties, they invite children to come and play at the pink and purple playground that replaced the ordinary one he had in 96.

Sun&Moon charity events have been the thing to go to for the whole family and all proceeds help struggling families around the world.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
"My father's dream was to open a hospital... I haven't reached that goal yet but I have started an arts program. My mother had our house looking like a huge art display... The program is called Purple Passion." Iris told the reporter for TIME magazine

But we do have our own little thing. It's called Indigo Industry. We will be doing all of our business type things there like... it's the head of it all. It's still at Paisley but not under the Paisley Park name.
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

"Indigo industry. I can dig it. I like that  we raised the best business women in the game. Now only if she sue and get Love4oneanother back we'll be all good." Prince said as we watched our daughters give the interview.

"I think them letting her keep it, is a way of them of them being considerate. She still wants you. Wants your name. Wants what she lost. That charity is a way for her  to hold on to the past. It makes her feel... complete or something. Maybe she is doing it for the money, fame. But deep down. It's still something you and her started together. Let her keep that." He just looked at me blankly and gave me subtle head shake to disagree.

I love you. Always and forever. I love my girls. He said grabbing me and holding me close.

I love you too. I'm glad this all worked out. They're safe and protected.