Life

In the beautiful home where the sparrows still remained quiet and the butterflies remained slightly still only fluttering their wings.

In the kitchen, a cup of room temperature lemonade sat beside a cold cup of tea. These beverages were left by Prince and Iris after receiving the news.

My soul roamed the beautiful halls of the home I shared with my family. The home that was once feeled with happiness and life was now filled with  sadness and mourning.

Going to the bedroom I saw my beautiful family still lying in the bed that was once shared by me and their father, still linked never to part. I wanted to my daughters one by one -like I usually did after coming home from travelling- with realization I was sitting at the foot of the bed and my hand grazed Prince's ankle and he slightly jumped. Eye contact that was the thing that I liked the most about our moments together, but in this moment it was scary because he knew that it was me even though he couldn't see that we made eye contact he smiled and held our daughter's closer
🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖🌕🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖🌖
"You'll start off as just being on hand with the charity, not really doing much just mailing the checks". Morgan a girl that was also working for his charity.
"Prince would like for Selene to come to his office". The receptionist said.

"You want to come on Love4oneanother tour real quick it'll be fun". He said looking deep in my eyes.
"Is Twister going?" I wasn't going to experience this "fun" experience without him."I'm not going without him. You know. His my bestfriend".

"Yeah, he's coming. But I would like for you to have fun on your own." We were now walking towards the elevator. "Plus it's his job to be with me... on clock at all times". He said with a sly smirk.

"Okay,okay... hold up I'm on call I saw that on the paper." I stated. Now in the studio looking him in the eyes.

"Duh girl! If the paper says it... that's what it means." He said in this animated voice that I thought was hilarious. While I was dying from laughter he blankly stated."I love your laugh... it brings life into this place".