Baby!

Aella just like always was calm but not likely was her quietness. She just roamed around Paisley Park wanting her parents, missing our piano sessions, ping pong battles and our talks about her mother.
As she laid sleeping I kissed her forehead making her shift. "I love you,Baby."
🌒🌒🌒🌒🌓🌓🌓🌓🌔🌔🌔🌔🌕🌕🌕
July 4,2006

"Yes, Twister". I said taking the phone from my assistant. I was still upset that he didn't call me for the birth of my child, especially when my wife's health began to take a turn for the worse, I never told her but they said her heart rate started to drastically slow. I have every right to be upset.

"What she only 7 months. I'm on my way." I held my daughter who was barely 4lbs, little handle squeezed my finger as I could her breathing when I kissed her head.
----------------
October 27, 2010
"Daddy?" I heard the high pitch voice whisper to me coming from the lower side of the bed. "Daddy?" Higher pitched and little louder, I felt Lee roll her bare body off me.

"Baby, what's wrong? You have a nightmare again? I asked leaning over slightly to look at her.

"No...can we play today,Daddy?" She asked gawking those beautiful eyes at me. "Get up Daddy, get up." She said a little louder. She was the only one up in the house, it was saturday on 10 a.m saturday morning.

"I'll be down as soon as I get dressed. Okay Baby." I said sitting up as she nodded and left out of the room. I kissed my beautiful wife on her bare shoulder letting her know I was leaving.

"What would you like to eat before we play?" I asked watching her, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. "Baby?" I said wanting my baby's attention.

"Cereal." I smiled, after everything yesterday I was still very tired, my wife knows how to keep me on my toes, grocery shopping at 11 at night with little girls running through store was the most beautiful thing but after a party, bible study that morning, meetings and a three round love session I didn't want to make pancakes.

"Captain Crunch?" I said as she sat the marble bar watching my every move as she nodded. Baby was like my mother in subtle ways, the way she squints her eyes, her interest in the piano and song.
---------------
January 7,2012

"Daddy let's play ping pong." She said looking at me as I was looking for more pieces of my shirt, her cut out eye was left in my bed so I don't know where the rest is.

"Okay baby." We walked to the table and started our game. "You wouldn't happen to know where my shirt or pieces of it is, would you Baby?"

"No". I know if you make another it'll be worse. But that's the only information I was allowed to hear." She stated focused on the ball.

" She stated focused on the ball