Pebbles!

"Oh Lord look at her Prince. This is... weird. She look like Lydia Deetz from 'Bettlejuice'." I told Prince as he watched the Lakers basketball game.
"I thought you loved Tim Burton's movies." He said still focusing on the game. "Prince." He finally looked at me and walked over. "We're here for her, Mama. Trust me she'll be just fine, she's just heartbroken. Baby look at me they're all really grief stricken, they're all going through a faze." He grabbed me and held me close. I started remembering how she got the nickname 'Pebbles' and Prince bursted out laughing remembering too.
🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌖🌖🌖🌖🌕

August 2005

Iris had a cute little ballet recital for toddlers and children. Prince wanted to go but also wanted to record but came anyway. Everything the girl's were enrolled in were private, school -which were for artistic things- , dance classes, school plays, talent shows. Everything.

"Okay,I have to do Iris's bun can you put Rora's hair in a ponytail for me." All the girls had long hair and lots of it Rora's was just pasted her shoulders, Iris's past her shoulder blades and even though Aella's was still growing hers were starting to touch her shoulders.

"I already on it Mama, where are those ball things at?" He said focused on brushing her hair up. "I'll go get them." He was referring to the bobble ball holder's, after giving them to him I went and did Iris's bun and talked to Summer as she tried to feed Aella who wouldn't stop talking to me. Our color scheme tonight was white and black prince wore a black suit with a silk white shirt and same tie. I wore a white dress, my hair was pressed so I curled it up into a updo with a pearl necklace.

"Prince, she looks like Pebbles Flintstone." I told him as he held her in his arms letting her talk to Aella.
"She's cute isn't she, a cuter Pebbles. My very own Pebbles." He kissed her cheeks before putting her down to grab Iris and complemen her on her bun and watching her twirl around.

"Come on Pebbles. We leaving." Prince said as he checked him self out in the huge gold trimmed mirror. "Pebbles." He said in a sing-song way. "She's not going to come." I said but was quickly proven wrong as the little steps ran to our legs. "You love daddy Pebbles?" I said to see if she would respond. "Yeah. Pick me up Honey." She said reaching for me so I could fix her shoe. Yes they both call me honey, Mommy occasionally but mainly honey.- "You look like Wilma. Have you really looked at your outfit?" He was right and the white bobble holders he put in her hair didn't help nor did my pearls.
"Maybe we can have fun on the bedrock tonight, huh? He said with his lips up to my neck as we were seeing Iris off with the other girls. "If you get me out of here fast enough." I said pushing my body against him. "Good Gawd." He groaned in my neck as he squeezed my hips.
"Bye Iris!" Pebbles yelled reminding us where we were.
----‐-------‐-----‐
September 2009

"Why were you being mean to him?" Prince asked Pebbles since we got a phone call from her teacher about her laughing with the other kids when a little boy was making fun of another named Malcolm because he flunked 3 times. "I didn't Daddy. I was just laughing everybody was laughing...it was funny." She mumbled looking at the ravioli and salad on her plate. "The teacher said you were laughing loud and that you sit right in front Malcolm. You should apologize."
He said eating another ravioli as Iris grabbed a fresh roll. "But.. it's not my fault he flunked..." "Pebbles!" He didn't yell but said it stern enough to not only hurt her feelings but my mine as well. "I'll apologize... can I be excused." "You haven't finished baby." I said with very faint tears in my eyes. "I'm not hungry anymore." She got up and left.
"Now I got to apologize. She's very emotionally sensitive and intacted with her feelings...she's like you in every way." He sighed getting up to apologize to her. He got two steps from the table before stopping and coming back and caressing my cheek. "I'm sorry Honey." I gave him a small smile for assurance.

" I gave him a small smile for assurance

All pictures are from Instagram