Part 1

Hi! this is the first chapter hope you like it feel free to correct me in the comments if there's anything wrong:)

Enjoy! :D

~~

Harley's pov

My plane just landed in new York a few hours ago and now i'm heading to the door to go look for the old man. He said he was coming to pick me up. I walk around for a bit scanning the area when I saw a man in a black suit holding a sign that said "Keener". I Chuckle to myself at how extra this man is and start heading toward the guy in the suit. once I was infront of him he asked" are you Harley?" "no, i'm his sister. of course i'm Harley. where's the old man?" I replied my tone filled with sarcasm. the man was speechless while the window slid down and there he was the one and only Tony stark. "yepp, that's potato-boy. Happy this is mini me Harley. Harley this is head of security Happy" " hey old man. Hey Happy"and with that I got inside the car and we started driving after Happy got in.

After a few minutes Tony started" so...are you gonna tell me what happened?" with that question my face fell and I looked down"i-i" "Happy give us some privacy, please" happy then raised the divider. I took a deep breath then started " I was out with my boyfriend and brought him to my house thinking my mom was working late. What I didn't know was that the she came home early to surprise me and my sister with diner. she came in on me and my boyfriend making out in my room with me shirtless and on top of him" I took another deep breath, my face was red now , and I was on the verge of tears" she yelled at him and kicked him out. Then, yelled at me and told me I had till the next day to pack and leave. Said bye to my sister, my boyfriend broke up with me, packed, and here I am" I said tears now falling down my face" i'm sorry kid" tony said while rubbing my back in a comforting matter "it's ok" I said giving a small smile.

After That, we were at the tower. I wiped my eyes, fixed my hair, and clothes a bit. Then, I hopped out the car with tony by my side. We talked about random stuff and catch up 'till we got to the door of the tower.

Tony went and sat on one of the lobby couches while I went to the receptionist to get my badge. at the reception was a young girl in about her early 20s working on a stark pad. "hi, I need the badge for Harley Keener" she looked up then nodded. While getting the badge she said "so what a cute ass like you doing here?" she said blushing slightly " sorry, sweetheart I'm gay" i chuckled and she said "oh well my luck" while also chuckling" we can be friends though" I said stretching my hand out to shake hers "Vanessa nice to meet you, keener" she then handed me the badge instead of shaking my hand" nice to meet you too" i winked then went to tony." Hey got the badge what's next?" I asked grabbing tony's attention" we'll go through the scanner then i'll go to my meeting while my personal intern shows you around, ok?" he explained " ok" I replied. We went through the scanner ,tony first" Snark ass, level Alpha red, all access, all weapons authorized, welcome back boss" said FRIDAY's voice making everyone in the room laugh silently while tony looked pissed and mumbled something along the lines of "peter". Then, it was my turn" Potato-gun-boy, level alpha red, all access, all weapons authorized, welcome to stark tower Harley I'll be happy to assist you anytime. Whenever you need me just simply say 'FRIDAY' and i'll help you" Friday said warmly" thank you FRIDAY" I looked at tony and said" pOtATo-GuN-bOy seriously?" "What did you want me to name you then?" he said trying to contain his laughter "hArLeY kEeNeR Maybe?" I said sarcasm seeping in my voice.

After, tony started telling me about the rules and stuff which I didn't pay attention to i was more focus on the boy i noticed behind him. Behind him was a cute boy around my age with two other people ,a boy and a girl, they were discussing something and he was blushing gosh he's so cute." are you even listening?" asked tony " do I LOOK like i'm listening?" I replied" should've guessed. whatever just, don't blow shit up, don't break anything, and be careful" "yeah yeah sure, anyway, who's the blushing cutie behind you?" I asked. tony seemed startled then looked over his shoulder and back" that's the personal intern I've been talking about Peter" " well he's a whole snack" I said looking him up and down from where I'm standing Tony then stepped closer to me, put a hand on my shoulder, and said sternly" Peter in my son try anything with him Keener and you're dead" but I on the other hand spun and started walking backwards, doing finger guns, and saying "I make no promises, old man" and spun back around walking towards Peter.

Peter's pov

Dad texted me saying that in a few hours an old friend of his will come to the tower with him and I have to show him around while he attends some meeting. Plus, he said he'll be interning and living at the tower with us.

I was walking to where Leo and Sarah work to tell them to come down with me 'cause dad said he was almost here with the intern who's name is Harley apparently. When I was in there work station I started telling them all about what my dad told me. "so let me get this straight, you're dad wants you who's not a professional intern or CEO to give his friend a tour?" Sarah stated or more like asked "yep" i replied "and you want us your idiotic friends to come with you" Leo completed I nodded " i'm in" he said and we both looked at Sarah "fine" she said defeated "thanks you guys and let's go. He said they were on there way they should be here by now."

We went down to the lobby.I was surprised when I saw my dad on a couch and a teen who was blonde, and fairly tall talking to Vanessa who was slightly blushing. Then, the teen went to my dad and they talked for a bit before heading toward the scanners. I nudged Sarah and Leo's sides and nodded toward my dad who's about to go through the scanner. After a few seconds we hear" Snark ass, level Alpha red, all access, all weapons authorized, welcome back boss"and burst out laughing I glance at dad he looks pretty pissed and the blonde boy couldn't contain his laughter. After that, we heard FRIDAYs voice again" Potato-gun-boy, level alpha red, all access, all weapons authorized, welcome to stark tower Harley I'll be happy to assist you anytime. Whenever you need me just simply say 'FRIDAY' and i'll help you". Getting a good look at the boy 'Harley' he is pretty hot and had deep blue eyes. "Wait What if Harley your dad's friend is that blonde teen" said Sarah "makes sense. probably yeah" i confirmed her assumption "Sarah are you thinking what i'm thinking" she nodded while I looked at them in pure confusion " Petey is finally gonna get a boyfriend" they said in unison while I flushed deep red " guys please stop" I said" fine ,but one last thing your boyfriend is heading our way with your dad behind him" Sarah stated nodding behind me" first of all, he's not my boyfriend yet" I said regretting it immediately " he said 'yet' so you do know he's gonna be your boyfriend eventually" leo laughed " I didn't mean it like th-" before I could finish someone from behind me spoke " Hey you must be peter" I turned around and there he was effortlessly looking hot."y-yeah" I said "you're Harley ,right?" I added " yeah, so where are you gonna take me first darli?" I blushed harder at the name. Now my whole face and my ears are red, before I could answer my dad approached us. "Ok Harley these are Leo, Sarah, and Peter" he pointed to each of us "Guys, this is Harley show him to his room it's next yours, Pete and show him around the penthouse I have a meeting bye" and with that he left.

~~

Part one is out woop woop I hope you liked it. the second chapter will be up soon :))

Peace <3