Part 4

I like this pic I found it online. It's so cute I love it. Also, news about me I started binging shadowhunters so if you watch it can we talk cuz none of my family or friends watches it so yeah :D

Enjoy! :)

~~

Peter's POV

I woke up in the living room feeling a warm body pressed to me I looked around. I was asleep on the couch and, oh my, I'm cuddled up to Harley. I immediately felt the blood rush to my cheeks. After a couple of seconds, I decided to get out of his arms, but he had a firm grip on my waist. I tried waking him up but I just felt him shift next to me. I looked at his face his eyes were still screwed shut. I decided to try again." Harley, can you let me go?" I asked just above a whisper " Five more minutes, love" he mumbled in a raspy voice while bringing me closer. " Harley, we gotta get up before my dad sees us and kills me" I said making him open his eyes he yawn and rubs his eyes then looks at his arms which were still around my waist then my face which was an inch away from his. We both blushed and sat up. he freed his arms from my waist. " ok we better get ready your dad said I start my internship today after I settled down" he smiled before getting up and extending his hand to help me get up. " thanks. yeah sure i'll meet you in our hallway in a bit to show you your work station." I smiled before we headed to our rooms.

I decided to text Ned and MJ 'cause I haven't talked to them in ages. I went on messages and clicked our groupchat.

Midtown weirdos and MJ:

Spider-boy - Hey guys are you still alive?

My-friends-call-me-MJ - no, I am dead on the inside but ok

Guy-in-the-chair - nice, we have a spider and a zombie or a vampire wow

Spider-boy- ok but guys seriously I come with news

Guy-in-the-chair - so you don't miss us :(

My-friends-call-me-MJ - that's messed up dude >:(

Spider-boy- gosh, you guys just listen to me

My-friends-call-me-MJ - ok go

Spider-boy -thanks

Spider-boy -So there's this really cute and hot southern guy who's my age staying at the tower with us for some reason and he's my dad's friend or whatever

Guy-in-the-chair -ok?

Spider-boy - I think i'm falling for him but i'm not sure he likes me

Spider-boy - i'm not even sure if he likes guys in general :'(

My-friends-call-me-MJ -don't worry you're so cute everyone likes you :)

Guy-in-the-chair - agreed

Spider-boy - thanks guys <3 :)

Guy-in-the-chair -can we come over we wanna see your boyfriend??!

My-friends-call-me-MJ- yeah please!!!

Spider-boy -fine, but he's not my boyfriend

My-friends-call-me-MJ -whatever you say lover boy >:)

Spider-boy - ughh!!

after making sure that my cheeks aren't red anymore I quickly changed and went to the hallway, and sure enough Harley was there waiting." Took you long enough" he said before flashing me a smile" ok my dad said we'll be sharing my lab so i'll take you there" I said and started walking towards my lab.

We entered the lab and I started telling Harley where everything was and where he'd be working. "ok what do we work on first?" he asked " I had this idea about how we could upgrade the widow bites for aunt nat ,but I could use some help. how about we start with that?" " sure what do you have in mind?"

After an hour or so I felt my spider sense go off alerting me that someone is coming, and sure enough a second later I see ned and MJ barging in. Ned embraced me in a hug before speaking " dude I haven't seen you in ages" "yeah, you haven't been to school in like a week" MJ spoke "it was because I got injured and dad and pops had to be so extra even though it wasn't that big I healed in like a day or two" I replied " oh god, are ok?" " yes" I smiled at ned" and I be back in a week" I smiled at MJ this time who smiled back and nodded "someone care to explain" we all looked to the direction of the sound and saw a confused Harley. " we're peter's friends from school im MJ and this is Ned" MJ replied " hi" ned smiled at Harley " so you must be the cute and hot southern guy, right?" MJ straight forward asked " the name's Harley, darlin'. To answer your question 'yes'" Harley replied then turned to me and added " so you think i'm cute and hot" he smirked while I flushed beet red " no-yes...I who doesn't" I laughed awkwardly " well I think your cute too" he smiled. " thanks" I smiled back " sorry to break it to ya but we're still here you can flirt when we're gone" MJ said while Ned nudged her wiping a fake tear from the corner of his eye making me roll my eyes at how cliche' he is. " so should we take a break?" Harley asked " yeah sure" I replied. We headed down to the intern's station to grab Sarah and Leo.

~~

Sorry if you don't like this and sorry for kinda disappearing. I hope you liked this part feel free to comment your thoughts but no hate please. also, if you watch shadowhunters hmu :)

Peace <3