Part 10

Hi this is random but I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm in love with Billie so...yeah *smiles awkwardly* also now that I think about it Harley and Peter are basically mini Tony and Steve but mixed up. Like Harley is like Steve,blonde haired with blue eyes,but has Tony's personality,a smart diva ya' know. Peter on the other hand,is like tony,brown hair and brown eyes ,but with Steve's personality caring and cute. Thanks for listening or reading idk anyway...

Enjoy! :)

~~

Harley's POV

I set an alarm for 4 am before I went to sleep last night to have the time to get everything ready for the date today.

After laying in bed for 5 minutes I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. It was now 4:30 am and I was heading to the kitchen to get coffee. As I walked to the kitchen I realized the lights were on meaning someone was awake. I walked in squinting at the bright light " morning" I said yawning still not looking to see who's awake "kid, why are you up so early?" I realized it's tony. I looked up and wow almost all the avengers were here. "why are you guys up so early?" I asked " well, my beautiful husband and Bucky always wake up early for training. the Bird-brain pulled an all-nighter. Bruce and I were in the lab since yesterday.Nat was with us trying the new widow bites. The toaster is always up by 3. Now why are you up?" tony replied. I smirked before saying " well, I'm getting my date,with your son,ready" everyone started cheering " told you so" Natasha told clint who sighed before getting 20bucks out of his wallet and handing it to Natasha who smiled smugly while others did so "you know i'm always right so why do you still try i won like every bet we had" the queen stated "shut up i'll win next time" clint replied annoyed "you guys bet on my son's love life?"steve remarked "we bet on a lot of things"clint smirked "listen here if anything out of line happens I'm shipping your gay-ass back to Tennessee, got it?" tony warned "language" steve said giving his husband a 'seriously' look "I make no promises" I replied winking making him sigh while everyone ohhh-ed. i then started making myself coffee.

After finishing my coffee I started ordering most of the stuff I needed for the date and it was around 7in the morning, so I headed to peter's room. I walked into his bedroom, but didn't find him "Peter?" "in the bathroom" I heard him shout. i stepped inside the bathroom and saw him brushing his wet hair " damnit i thought i'd see you in a towel" i saw him blush. i walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and put my chin on his shoulder "why do you always wake up so early?" he asked putting his hairbrush down" well i'm used to waking up early" i lied.i woke up early to make sure i got everything i needed to prepare our date "you're weird" he said getting out his toothbrush " no,i'm Harley" i laughed making him turn around and slap my chest lightly "that was so cringe" i put my hand on my chest dramatically " i'm offended" I said fake pouting" hi offended.i'm peter" he grinned goofily at me" hypocrite" I stated then pulled him close to me and planted a soft kiss on his lips. We both pulled away smiling "you're breath is awful" i said making him hit my shoulder " well, I was going to brush my teeth then you cringed me out" he said getting his toothbrush again and putting toothpaste on it "Imma go make breakfast. Is pancakes ok with you?" I asked "yeah sure, i'll be out in a minute" he said starting to brush his teeth.

Everyone went back to what they were doing from training, sleeping, and experimenting. While, I was in the kitchen making strawberry pancakes for me and peter. After a bit, he got out of his room wearing a casual hoodie and skinny jeans. He walked over to me and glanced over my shoulder " what are you cooking?" he asked " strawberry pancakes" I smiled at him making him smile back "someone's looking like a snack" I whispered to him making him blush. Then, I pulled him closer by the waist and started kissing him, which he immediately responded to by kissing back. I pulled away quickly and turned back to the pancakes before they got burnt.

After, eating and everything, we headed to happy's car and he dropped us off a few blocks away from school and we walked the rest. When we got to the front of the school " listen, so I kind of told happy that i'd be walking you home after school" I smiled at him "but whyy" he whined " because. Also,we're gonna get sandwiches from Delmar's" "fine. Just because I love food more than anything" he smiled his adorable little smile " but i thought you loved me more than anyth-"I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn around to see a blonde girl standing in front of me " can I help you?" I asked a bit annoyed that she ruined my moment with Peter." actually, yes" she said while taking both my hands and putting them on her waist and stepping closer to me " I'm Brittney. who are you, pretty-boy?" she said in an annoying high-pitched voice while she positioned her arms around my neck making me want to throw up " sorry, but i'm into someone else." I said taking her arms off me and stepping away from her, but she insisted "I bet with one night I could make you forget all about her" she said making me roll my eyes" I doubt it 'cause he's a special, amazing, talented, and kind person unlike you" I said making her,finally,walk away looking embarrassed "you really think I'm all that?" peter asked face glowing "no" I said making his face fall " I think you're much, much more, sweetheart" his face grew even brighter if that was even possible. "ok, have a good day" I said putting my arms around his waist and pulling him close before planting a soft kiss on his plump pink lips.I watched as he left before walking toward a few shops to buy some things. 'oh boy you don't know what's coming for ya',darlin'' i thought as i started walking back to the tower.

~~
I'm sorry i haven't been updating i just had a writers block. i knew what i wanted to write but i didn't know how to put it into words. Also, i need friends here so if you're interested message me.and i give you permission to kill Brittney i hate that bitch. i hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to comment your thoughts but no hate please.

Peace <3