Part 5

Here's tony being confused why Harley's almost his height :D. I have nothing to say, or technically write, here sooo..

Enjoy! :)

~~

Harley's POV

After finding Sarah and Leo we decided on going out for lunch again since it was 12 pm already, but this time we decided on Thai because peter insisted he knows a good place he used to go to with his aunt.After telling happy where we were going, so tony doesn't have a heart-attack, we took an uber to the mysterious restaurant. We took our seats and started flipping through the menu. The arrangement was like so;peter next to me, MJ next to him, Ned across from her, Leo next to him, and Sarah next to Leo.

We ordered our food and started chatting about random topics till they brought it to us. After a bit, this guy approaches us with two other guys and with audacity says" hey, penis parker. Long time no see. why haven't you been to school. wait let me guess crying to your parents oh wait you don't have parent. they're dead" he fake pouted then started laughing with the two other guys. I stand up towering over him" excuse me. what did you fucking call him?" I asked my voice filled with fury making him gulp " Harley just drop it" peter said softly "fine" I replied looking at peter who was looking at his food then turned to that asshole " but listen pipsqueak if I see you anywhere near Peter I swear to god I'm going to beat the living hell out of you, understood?" he just nodded then ran away with his guys " who was that asshole?" I asked peter. He looked down then MJ spoke up "Flash Thompson. He's been bullying Peter since middle school" she finished glancing at peter who was glaring daggers at her " did all of you know?" I asked them. They all nodded " ok tony wanted to tell you this tomorrow or something, but I don't care. He's enrolling me to midtown high with you guys" I flashed them a smile " not fair he gets to join the squad too" Leo dramatically put his hand on his chest and acted hurt. " it's not our problem that you guys are in college, but we'll catch up soon" Peter protested " but there's something else" I said getting everyone's attention " so tony may or may not have put me in all your classes. We have every single class together" I said to peter who was trying and failing at hiding his excitement making me chuckle at his adorableness "and if that flash guy gets anywhere near you he's dead" I added smiling at him.

After finishing our food we decided to walk in the nearby park then get ice cream.
We walked for a while talking about midtown high and how i will totally love it there " well i know i will love it 'cause anyplace you're at, sweetheart is with no doubt heaven" i winked at him making him blush. God, he makes it so easy.  then, we spotted an ice cream truck " race you to it" i said to peter and then we started running. i beat him and everyone to it, but shortly after a few seconds he was next to me. Everyone were still a bit far so we started ordering " what can i get you lovely couple?" asked the nice elder lady " oh we're n-" peter said before i cut him off " i'll get a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of strawberry. What about you, darlin'?" i said before snaking my arm around his waist. "i- i " he cleared his throat " i'll get a scoop of vanilla and a scoop of chocolate" he smiled at the lady and just then the others approached us " perfect timing. what are you guys gonna get?" i asked them but they were more focused on my arm that was around peter's waist.
we all got our orders and started walking in the park eating our ice creams. " hey you got something on your cheek" i said to peter before he could analyze what was happening i kissed his cheek softly making him blush once again.
we then walked back to the tower because it was getting late and we didn't want anyone to worry. once at the tower Ned and MJ left and shortly after so did Leo and Sarah.
~~
another part is out woop woop!!! i like this chapter and im proud of it and i hope you enjoyed it. :)
Peace <3