Part 15

and i oop-
so harley is taller than peter after all. the problem
is that they're both taller than me i'm literally 5'3 :/

Enjoy! :)

~~

Peter's POV

I woke up before Harley, for the first time in human history. I opened my eyes to see the best view ever, Harley was asleep and saying he was cute was an understatement he looked adorable with his mouth slightly parted and his hair messy.i started running my fingers through his messy hair waking him up while pulled me close to him, arms tightening around me "too early" He mumbled against my head "come on, harls. We gotta get up at some point" I said moving in his arms to face him "but I don't wanna get up" he said not loosening his grip around my torso "ok, five more minutes then we get up" I said smiling at his cuteness "deal" he said smiling and pulling me to his chest. I smiled, snuggling into him.

After, god knows how long, someone busted through the door making both me and Harley jolt up and, frantically, look at the door "are you guys gonna eat breakfast?" Dad asked smiling, innocently "there's somethin' called knocking, ya' know?" Harley said, his accent visible in his tone, laying down on his back and grabbing a pillow burying his face in it "we'll be out in a bit, dad" I said smiling at my dad who left making sure to leave the door slighty open making me roll my eyes "get up, sleepy head" I said to the boy next to me as I straddled his waist taking the pillow off his face "but I wanna sleeeeeeep" he said stretching out the word "we said five more minutes only. Harls, it's been, I don't know like, an hour maybe" I said leaning down and planting a kiss on his forehead "please" I said making puppy dog eyes to, knowing he can't resist "fiiine. just because you're cute" he said, smiling, softly. He pulled me down to him by the collar of my shirt planting a soft kiss on my lips "now, that's how you wake someone up. take notes, love" Harley said winking "shut up and get your ass up for breakfast..or brunch...I don't just get up" I said hitting his chest blushing profusely, while Harley sat there smirking "you're the one on top of me" Harley said making me blush harder if that was even possible. " I hate you sometimes" I said while getting off him.

Third Person

After brushing their teeth and changing their clothes, the couple left peter's room heading to the kitchen to grab breakfast "what do ya wanna eat, biscuit?" Harley asked peter as they entered the kitchen "you know you don't have to cook for me, right?" peter said getting on top of the counter "no, I do. i'm your boyfriend, Pete, I'm basically responsible for you, so what do ya want to eat?" the elder boy replied kissing peter's lips as said boy melted into the kiss wrapping his arms around harley's neck pulling him closer, while harley had his arms around his waist. pulling away peter was gonna argue against when a voice rang through the kitchen "no one is cooking anything we already made breakfast" said bucky walking over to the microwave and getting out two plates of pancakes "how long have you been here?" peter whispered to bucky, blushing slightly "long enough" replied the soldier with a wink . He walked out the kitchen setting both plates on the dining table, both boys followed after him.sliding into their seats, they began eating the pancakes that were set on their plates. Noticing the figures standing around them, the two looked up from their plates "yeah?" the blond asked cutting the silence, annoyed with the staring.it seemed that all the avengers wanted to say something, but couldn't for some reason "Okay, spit it out already" Harley sighed, exasperated "Okay-geez how do I do this, Okay...nope I can't, this is too much even for me" Tony sighed going to the living room steve trailing behind him leaving the couple confused and the avengers still held by something "i presume we're gonna have to deal with this" Loki said stepping to the front of the crowd Natasha following suit, while the heroes looked at him stunned as he never did anything with/for them, but he was willing to talk to a mini stark for peter's sake. Loki slammed his hands against the table getting the two boys' attention who forgot about the others when tony and Steve left "Petey, can i and Ms.Romanoff have a word with your newly found lover?" He asked as politely as possible, looking at peter waiting for permission "um.." peter looked at Harley who smiled softly "y-yeah, sure" he replied after a few seconds of debating it with himself.

I can trust Mr.Loki and Auntie Tasha they won't hurt Harley, right?

peter thought as he saw Harley get up and follow Loki to a hallway where they can talk quietly. He stopped staring when they left his line of sight instead focusing on finishing his breakfast not noticing when the other avengers left

Harley's POV

I followed the god and assassin to a secluded hallway until we stopped. Loki looked at me for a bit before starting "son of keener, what are your intentions with my arachnid?" he asked deadly calm while Natasha stared straight through my soul, but still I refused to show fear "well, I like him a lot" I said proudly smiling at the thought of peter, gaining a dreamy look on my face as I continued "I like his curly brown hair and how soft it is I just wanna run my fingers through it while cuddling him all day. i like his innocent doe eyes and how they light up every time he's talking about something he loves I just wanna get lost in them forever. I like his cute pink blush when our hands so much as brush against eachother. I like his soft gentle voice when he says my name. I like his laugh when we're talking and joking around.i-" I rambled about how much I liked peter before realizing what I did a tint of pink crept up my cheeks. I quickly cleared my throat my cheeks still burning "I intent to make him the happiest boy in the world and treat him well" I said averting my gaze from the cocky god who was smirking in amusement and the Russian spy who was smiling softly. they quickly exchanged words which I didn't pick up on 'cause they were whispering "I see. well, that will be it you can go back to your lover" Loki said. I smiled, but before leaving the hallway I looked back "why did we have to go to a hallway alone to say this couldn't we just talk at the table?" I asked "well, you see I can tell if you're lying and if you were we would've threatened you or just killed you right away.we simply didn't want Petey to see that"  Nat replied smiling making me gulp as I left the hallway.

I sat back down at the table next to peter who looked at me worriedly "what did they do to you?" he asked, concerned "don't worry, sugar they didn't do anything we just talked" I replied smiling down at him before grabbing his hand intertwining our fingers "wanna go to the lab I have a few ideas for your webs and suit.We can also work on pranking Clint for hijacking our date we didn't get him for that one" I said whispering the last sentence making peter giggle.

~~

Hi guys long time no see I'm not gonna even try to explain myself 'cause I literally have no words. Hope you enjoyed this chapter feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas, but no hate please.

Peace<3

Face it tiger....you just hit the jackpot♡︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara